View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 10:37 PM

I don't know if I'd call it "flirting", but growing up there were a fair amount of nudity around my house.

One time I was standing around in a towel after a shower, talking to our mom, and my younger sister walked behind me and yanked away my towel off as she was walking past. I was exposed in front of mom, who nearly died laughing.

I also pantsed my sister a couple of times when she was wearing sweatpants. The best time was when I snuck up behind her while she was changing a light bulb, and pulled her pants all the way down. She wasn't wearing underwear. She got fairly pissed at me about that one, as you might expect.

Another time we were sitting around playing "truth or dare" with a couple of her friends, and one of them dared me to walk through the room naked. I wasn't really embarrassed, but I wanted to tease them, so I covered myself with my hands as I walked through. They all booed, and I told them if they had wanted the full view they should have specified. But after the game, when they were just hanging around, I walked back through the room naked, this time not covering, and they all cheered.

My sister and I also walked in on each other naked a few times. On a family trip, changing swimsuits in the hotel, or at home coming out of the shower. Stuff like that. Usually she was more embarrassed whether it was me walking in on her or vice versa. She would cover herself up or drop down in a crouch, whereas I would just wave and say "Hi!" and watch her turn away in embarrassment. One time, though, she was topless in jeans, and instead of getting embarrassed she just said "Oh, hey," and kind of ignored me.

Finally, one time when we were both in college, we went skinny-dipping together with some friends. After we got out of the water, my sister and I stood there talking to each other on the shore for a bit, both naked. It didn't feel weird or sexual, but I should note that my sister has an excellent body...
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to spoogra For This Useful Post: