View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 09:18 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Timpson88 View Post
I think this is the one that I am more than likely going to try although I would prefer it if he was to click on them as icons if he seen them as I know he would if I was not there.

Thanks, good advice!
I think the best idea is similar to this and one I have used myself...

First, make a folder of normal photos you'd like him to see (like maybe vacation photos or something similiar). Along with those benign photos, add another folder and give it a name to attract his attention ("XXX" or "PRIVATE" or any other name that provides a clue to what's inside. In that folder, put all the nudes you want him to "accidentally" see. Then later, suggest to him that you'd like to show him the vacation photos. Open the folder and leave it open for a few minutes. He should be able to see thumbnails of all the innocent photos, but listed first will be the "XXX" folder. Click on a few of the thumbnails to view the various photos, always coming back to the thumbnails. Once you feel comfortable that he has noticed the "XXX" folder that you have ignored (because you haven't noticed it ), excuse yourself for a while to use the bathroom, inviting him to continue viewing the vacation photos.

I guarantee that if he has noticed the "XXX" folder and he has the desire and the time, he will open that folder and view your target photos!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post: