Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Mickie's Title Rampage
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 02:22 PM

Default Mickie's Title Rampage

Okay, gang, so here's my new spin-off story. This is going to be sequel series to my Mickie-Trish Bra and Panties Match. I'm going to start off slow then quickly build up to more intense matches.

And now, without further ado, Mick Gesitt of the Mountain present:

Mickie’s Title Rampage

Chapter 1 – Interview with a Psychopath

The WWE was thrown into chaos following the Women’s Championship Match at Backlash where defending champion Mickie James stripped her challenger Trish Stratus completely naked in the middle of the ring. And it wasn’t just that. The majority of Mickie’s offense during the match had been highly sexual in nature. Mickie had been suspended indefinitely for taking things too far and poor Trish hadn’t even shown up for Raw the next night and when the WWE finally managed to contact her… their only response was a tearful “I Quit.” The Women’s Division was thrown into shambles by the loss of its reigning champion and the most respected diva in the locker room.

But then Vince McMahon saw the amount of replays WWE Backlash had received. Originally, the WrestleMania fallout Pay-Per-View had only received 220,000 buys. But in the week that Mickie and Trish had been off television word of their match had spread like wildfire and that number had more than doubled to 500,000. WWE Backlash had already outsold Raw’s January Pay-Per-View New Year’s Revolution as well as Smackdown’s February Pay-Per-View No Way Out and was on track to do more than the joint brand Royal Rumble. The fact that a solo brand Pay-Per-View was closing in on the numbers for one of the WWE’s joint-brand Big Four shows was intriguing. The fact that it was likely because perverts everywhere were re-watching the show specifically to see Trish Stratus stripped naked and broken made the savvy businessman decide to capitalize on the publicity and huge numbers.

The Raw Divas were all flown out to WWE Headquarters in Stanford to renegotiate their contracts. The divas were offered double their current pay to do more risqué content on Raw in addition to royalties for any matches they were featured in. Mickie James had immediately signed her new contract and her suspension was lifted. Playboy Cover Girls Torrie Wilson and Canadice Beckman (Candice Michelle) had signed soon after. Amy Dumas (Lita) also agreed having already been in the infamous Live Sex Celebration back in January. Long-time veteran Lisa Varon (Victoria) had spent the last few years being humiliated so she signed too. Part-time wrestler and on air personality Maria Kanellis signed her new contract and finally, even ring announcer Lillian Garcia had signed her contract. The only holdout was Melina Perez so it was decided that she would remain in her valet role for now. Following their contract signings all of the divas were flow to Anaheim California for Raw on the WWE Corporate Jet with a number of writers on board.

The stage was set and the show was ready to roll. Big changes were ahead and all eyes were watching WWE as Mickie James continued a title reign where the ‘r’ soon stood for Rampage.

---

Monday Night Raw - May 8th 2006 – Anaheim California

Raw had gone to a commercial break and WWE Unlimited has started the live feed on WWE.com.

Maria’s brand new theme song With Legs Like That sounds through the arena and the ditzy backstage interviewer comes out for her segment in a wide scoop neck black top that showed off her black leopard print bra and extremely short orange short shorts. Maria smiles adorably as she takes her microphone.

“Alright all you stars and stud in Anaheim California! It’s time for the WWE Kiss Cam! So pucker up!”

The cheesy romance music starts playing and the heart-shaped frame appears on the Titan-Tron around the first couple in the audience.

But suddenly the music cut… AND WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPION MICKIE JAMES’ THEME OBSESSION HITS!

Mickie James jumps and skips out from the back with the Women’s Championship on her shoulder. She’s wearing a pale green crop top with a matching sash going around the waist of her brown skirt.

J.R.: It looks like the party’s over, King. We haven’t seen Mickie James since Backlash.

King: Oh boy! And that was one of the happiest nights of my entire life! Mickie helped me live out one of my dreams! I saw Trish Stratus naked!

J.R.: Somehow it doesn’t surprise me that would be one of your dreams, King. But show some decency. Mickie took things way too far that night. Poor Trish was so humiliated that she quit the WWE. Mickie James ended the woman's career.

By now, Mickie James has made it down to the ring. The doe-eyed interviewer is staring at the Women’s Champion like a deer in headlights. Mickie doesn’t even bother going to get her own microphone. She walks right up to Maria and places her hand over Maria’s so she can turn the microphone towards her.

“Eh-hem, where’s my introduction?” Mickie inquires. “You’re lucky enough to get an exclusive interview with the returning WWE Women’s Champion… and you’re not even going to introduce me properly?”

“Oh… right…” Maria agrees as Mickie tilts the microphone back towards her. “Um… please welcome… Mickie James!”

Mickie points the microphone back at herself, “That’s WWE Women’s Champion Mickie James!”

“Right… sorry…” Maria meekly apologizes, “Please welcome WWE Women’s Champion… Mickie James!”

“AND!” Mickie adds, “The women who broke and banished Trish Stratus!”

Maria stares wide-eyed at Mickie, “What?”

Mickie growls and leans in so she and Maria are nose-to-nose. “Announce me properly!” Mickie then coos like she’s talking to a baby, “Does Mickie have to break a b*tch?”

Maria’s eyes widen in alarm and she frantically shakes her head, “N-no! Please… please welcome… the WWE Women’s Champion and… and… the women who br-broke Trish Stratus… Mickie James!”

Mickie flashes Maria a big wide smile and pats the trembling interviewer on the cheek, “That’ll do.”

J.R.: Well I’m glad she’s finally happy. Maria looks absolutely terrified.

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Mickie prompts Maria, “Start the interview.”

“Um… I don’t know—“

“You don’t know what to ask?” Mickie interrupts her. “I won the biggest match of my career last week. Not only did I defend my WWE Women’s Championship, not only did I beat Trish Stratus… AGAIN… but I beat her so badly that she fled the WWE and we’ll never see her again!”

Maria frowns and shakes her head.

“You’re shaking your head? What’s that supposed to mean?” Mickie demands. She steps forward and she is once again nose-to-nose with Maria. “You got something to say? SAY IT!”

Maria flinches at Mickie shouting in her face then stumbles backwards when Mickie roughly shoves the microphone into her chest.

“Well… um… some of the other girls… were saying that… maybe you went a teensy tiny bit too far?” Maria’s comment sounds more like a question with the way it ends in a scared squeak.

But to Maria’s utter shock… Mickie starts laughing in response. “Ah-hahahaha! Ah-hahahahaha!”

Maria stares uncertainly at the laughing Women’s Champion and lets out an uneasy chuckle, “Heehee…”

But she immediately regrets it when Mickie’s head practically snaps to the side and her crazed gaze locks on her.

“What the hell are you laughing at?”

“Nothing! Nothing!” Maria yelps as she backs away, “I was only doing it because you were! I swear!”

Mickie tilts her head to the side… then smiles. But to Maria, Mickie’s smile is even more unsettling than the crazed gaze. She goes stiff as Mickie slinks towards her and throws her arm over Maria’s shoulder.

“You know, I watched Raw from home while I was suspended last week,” Mickie recounts, “It was a fun. The Spirit Squad ran the show. Joey Styles threw a tantrum and quit. And you won that Cheerleader Triple Threat Match.” Mickie punctuates the ‘you’ with a playful poke to Maria’s nose.

Maria is surprised by the sudden change of subject but happily welcomes it, “Um… yeah… I got lucky…”

“Oh, no, don’t sell yourself short,” Mickie reassures her, “You beat Torrie Wilson and Victoria. That’s a big win for you.”

“Uh… well… you know… Victoria actually beat Torrie when she hit her with the Widow Peak… I just tripped her and pinned Torrie myself,” Maria admits, “You know… at the right place in the right time.”

“That’s ‘in the right place at the right time’,” Mickie helpfully corrects her.

“Right, that too,” Maria agrees.

“And for your information, this is how you conduct a proper interview,” Mickie points out. “Isn’t it nice how we’re so cozy and close?” Mickie’s gives her arm going around Maria a squeeze and pulls the ditzy interviewer against her.

“Um… yeah…” Maria says with an uneasy smile.

“So… you won a big match by beating two other divas last week,” Mickie states as she beams at Maria, “Do you know what that means?”

“Um… that I won a big match by beating two other divas?” Maria answers uncertainly.

“Nope!” Mickie chirps with a flick to Maria’s nose. “It means you’re the new Number One Contender.” The transformation is instantaneous. Mickie’s warm eyes and playful smile turn into a crazed leer and a wicked sneer. Maria’s eyes go wide in horror as Mickie tightens the arm around her shoulders to the point where it’s almost painful.

“I… wrestle… but… you…” Maria stammers terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

“You see, originally Vince McMahon thought the same way that you did, you dumb, doe-eyed ditz!” Mickie growls, “Originally... because then he saw how popular my match where I broke Trish Stratus became and the old pervert changed his tune. He ended my suspension and said I can have free rein to do whatever I want. So right now I want to have a championship defense against my lovely little number one contender. Does that sound good to you? No? TOO BAD! It’s happening anyway! You and I are gonna find out what ‘too far’ really means!”

Mickie steps away and smirks as she leaves Maria standing a horrified in the middle of the ring, shaking like a leaf.

The feed fades to black as the live WWE Unlimited segment comes to an end.

---

Raw comes back from commercial break with Maria and Mickie James still in the ring. Mickie James is casually leaning back in the corner with an almost hungry smile on her face. Maria is standing warily in the opposite corner and is casting frequent glances at the entrance ramp as if plotting an escape.

J.R.: Welcome back, folks. For those of you who weren’t watching on WWE Unlimited… WWE Women’s Champion Mickie James has returned from her suspension and has laid down a challenge for Maria. And now we’ve got ourselves an impromptu Women’s Championship Match.

The viewers at home are shown a replay of Mickie’s return, interview and challenge.

J.R.: Now tell me, King, how in the world does this make sense?

King: Well, you heard Mickie, Maria beat two other divas in a triple threat match last week. Mickie’s a fighting champion and is taking on all comers so she named Maria the new number one contender. You’ve gotta admire that kind of fighting spirit. Most divas would be happy to get a title match.

J.R.: Normally that might be the case, King… but this is Maria we’re talking about. She’s our backstage correspondent. She’s not a full-time competitor.

King: Look, Maria competed in the match and she won the match and now she’s earned a title match. Who knows? She could get lucky again and become the new Women’s Champion.

J.R.: You don’t honestly believe that do you? Mickie James is as crazy as a pet ‘coon. You saw what she did to Trish Stratus. How does Maria stand a chance against someone like that? This is no title match! This is a sacrificial lamb being fed to a hungry wolf!

Raw Ring Announcer Lilian Garcia has gotten into the ring to do the official pre-match introductions. “The following contest is scheduled for one-fall… and is for the WWE Women’s Championship! Introducing first: from Ottawa Illinois… MARIA!”

Maria gets a polite ovation from the crowd as they attempt to encourage her. But she is still backed up into the corner and still looks like she’s on the verge of making a break for it.

“And her opponent… from Richmond Virginia… she is the current WWE Women’s Champion… MICKIE—“

“HEY!” Mickie interrupts, “You forgot the part about Trish!” Lilian stops and looks over at Mickie. “Introduce me properly… or you’re next!”

Lilian’s eyes widen in alarm and she quickly complies, “Um… From Richmond Virginia… she is the current WWE Women’s Champion… and wishes to be referred to as the woman who broke Trish Stratus… MICKIE JAMES!”

Jack Doan is once again the referee. Mickie comes out of the corner and hands him the Women's Championship. The referee brings the title belt over to Maria who at this point looks like she’s on the verge of hyperventilating. Doan steps back into the middle of the ring and raises the championship over his head then hands it off to Lilian Garcia and calls for the bell. This Title Match is now underway.

Mickie steps out into the middle of the ring and motions for Maria to join her. “Come on, come on…” Maria remains backed into her corner and shakes her head. Mickie smiles and holds her hands behind her back. “Here, I’m a good sport. I’ll give you a free shot. Come on.” Maria timidly makes her way out of the corner. Mickie smiles and keeps her hands pinned behind her back and leans in. “Go ahead.”

Maria takes a deep breath, draws her arm back and lets it fly with a huge slap. Mickie’s head twists to the side from the impact of the blow but the rest of Mickie’s body remains rooted in place. Mickie slowly turns her head back to lock her crazed gaze on Maria. The blow hadn’t affected her at all. Maria stares in horror as Mickie slowly and deliberately pulls her arms out from behind her back. Maria turns to run for it but Mickie lunges after her and take her down with a stiff clothesline from behind.

Maria drops and curls up into a ball to protect herself but Mickie is all over her with vicious stomps to the back. She grabs Maria by the hair and hauls the woman up off of the mat the chucks her into the nearest corner. Maria hits the turnbuckles hard but then Mickie runs and slams into her with an even harder turnbuckle clothesline. The air is knocked out of Maria from the hard impact. But Mickie makes the matter even worse when she repeatedly drives her knee into Maria’s stomach for a rough series of knees strikes.

Mickie finally backs away and drags Maria out of the corner by her hair but keeps her hold on Maria’s long brown locks and throws her opponent across the ring with a rough snapmare. Maria is left whimpering face-down on the mat. The little fight has already been driven out of her by Mickie’s rough offense. Mickie goes after Maria and drags her back up to her feet then does a spin and doubles her opponent over with a spinning back kick. Maria wheezes as the wind is knocked out of her which leaves her wide opened for Mickie to grab her scoop neck top and yank it off. The fans and Jerry Lawler all pop at the sight of Maria’s exposed skin.

King: PUPPIES JR!

J.R.: Would you knock that off? The girl’s humiliated!”

Maria lets out a high-pitched shriek and hugs her arms around herself in an attempt for coverage. This leaves her wide-opened so Mickie can come from behind and hook Maria’s top around her neck then pull back on it. Maria flails her arms and uncovers her leopard print bra as she claws at her top and tries to fight off Mickie. Referee Jack Doan rushes in and forcibly separates the two women in an attempt to keep the women’s champion from strangling her helpless challenger with own shirt. Mickie throws the bunched up top in the referee’s face. The referee turns to toss the ‘weapon’ out of the ring.

But while the referee’s back is turned Mickie shoves Maria down on the middle rope and drives her knee down onto Maria’s back. Mickie applies pressure and starts choking Maria on the rope. Jack Doan comes back in time to see the illegal activity and orders Mickie to stop her vicious assault or he’d disqualify her. Mickie sneers at the referee and grabs the top rope for increased leverage so she could apply more pressure. “I’ve got a five count! I’m using it!”

Jack Doan gives Mickie a stern glare and starts counting. “One! Two! Three! Four!” Mickie pushes off of the ropes and backs away from Maria. The referee scolds the Women’s Champion for taking liberties with the rules when her opponent isn’t even fighting back at this point. The ditzy and most likely dizzy challenger is left slumped on the middle rope and is fighting to remain conscious as she struggles to breathe. But she is aware enough to realize that she’s been left alone. Maria grabs hold of the rope and attempts to slide herself through and get out of the ring. At this point, Maria is no longer concerned about winning the match. She just wants to survive her fight with the deranged Women’s Champion and that means getting as far away from her as possible.

But Mickie sees Maria making a break for it and lunges after her. She catches Maria by the ankles and drags her back through the ropes and back into the ring. Maria kicks and flails her legs as she grabs hold of the middle rope and clings to it for dear life. But Mickie throws herself backwards and rips Maria away from the ropes. Maria drops straight down and face-plants on the mat then Mickie pounces on her and starts laying into her with vicious forearm shots to the back, shoulders and head. When Mickie finally stops her assault, it’s only so she can rear back and kick her legs up into the air and then bring them crashing back down into Maria’s side for a hard knee drop.

Mickie stands up and holds her arms up to appeal to the fans. She receives a mixed reaction in response. Some of the fans are happy that she has stripped Maria and cheer for Mickie to keep it up. Others feel sympathetic for the cute, ditzy backstage interviewer who has clearly been caught off guard and is in way over her head. So they boo the reigning Women's Champion for taking advantage of her less experienced opponent.

Mickie turns back to Maria and grabs her in a side headlock then uses her hold to drag her opponent up to her feet. The Women’s Champion follows up with a series of stiff knees to Maria’s stomach and doubles her over then quickly changes her hold and charges forward so she can ram Maria into the ropes. Maria bounces off and Mickie quickly rolls her up. Maria ends up shoulders down and folded over with Mickie straddling her. Jack Doan goes to make the count but stops when he sees Mickie blatantly grab the waistband of Maria’s orange short shorts.

But Mickie isn’t doing this for better leverage in her roll up ‘pin attempt’. She uses her hold to peel down Maria’s shorts and exposes the challenger’s skimpy leopard print panties. The perverted fans pop and then the pop becomes a cheer when Maria’s panties are partially tugged down when Mickie gives the short-shorts another yank and then whisks them off Maria’s legs. The fans cheer at the sight of Maria's surprisingly skimpy dark leopard-print panties.

Maria drops out of her awkward folded-over position and her face flushes in shame as she realizes she has just been stripped to the bra and panties. But unfortunately for her, this isn’t a bra and panties match. The match will keep going until a decision is reached via pinfall, submission, disqualification, count out or knock out.

King: Oh wow! Panties too! I like this new approach of Mickie’s!”

J.R.: Oh, would you give me a break? This isn’t a Bra and Panties Match. It’s a regular one-on-one match. Just pin the girl and be done with it. This match has been one-sided right from the start. Just end the damn thing. There’s no reason for this!

Maria whimpers and tried to cover herself while Mickie laughs and circles around her. A wicked grin spreads across the deranged Women’s Champion’s face when she spots the bit of Maria’s ass crack peeking over her slightly askew panties.

“Oh no, Maria!” Mickie taunts her embarrassed opponent. “You’re butt’s showing! I only meant to get the shorts… here, I’ll fix it!”

Whether Maria actually wants Mickie’s help is irrelevant. Mickie hauls Maria up to her feet and grabs hold of Maria’s slackened panties then yanks them upward.

“EEEP!” Maria squeaks out in alarm and then whines in uncomfortable pain as her panties disappear into her ass and become a thong.

There is an even louder cheer from the perverted fans as Maria’s entire ass is now put on display.

King: A WEDGIE!?”

J.R.: You know, at this point I’m not actually surprised, King. The whole match has just been Mickie bullying Maria. Why wouldn’t she resort to sophomoric behavior like that?

King: Well… maybe Mickie’s trying to put the rest of the locker room on notice. Maybe it’s never been about Maria but has instead been about the Women’s Champion sending a message to the rest of the divas that with Trish gone, she’s the new top diva.

J.R.: Even if that is true, King, this is just cruel. There are better ways to do that than tormenting Maria! What did she do to deserve this? She’s never hurt a single soul a day in her life. And now that young woman is so humiliated that she’s on the verge of tears!

Mickie releases her hold on Maria’s panties and the challenger drop to her knees. Her face is bright red and her eyes are welling up with tears. She reaches back and gingerly attempts to pick her panties out of her ass.

“Uh-uh!” Mickie scolds Maria as she reaches down and grabs her by the wrist.

“No! Please Mickie!” Maria pleads, “No more! I’m sorry! I don’t know what I did but I’m sorry! Please!”

“That’s just the problem,” Mickie replies, “You don’t even realize what you did. That’s unacceptable. You disrespected me and now you need to be punished.”

“I didn’t—“

“DON’T INTERRUPT!” Mickie interrupts. “That’s disrespectful too. You’re a bad girl. And bad girls need to be punished. Do you know how bad girls are punished?” Maria shakes her head either signifying that she doesn’t know or doesn’t want to know. “They get spanked.”

“No! NO!” Maria yelps as Mickie drops to her knees and yanks Maria down over her lap. Maria kicks her legs and attempts to get free but she’s helpless at this point. Mickie smirks wickedly and runs her hand over Maria’s mostly exposed ass. Maria whimpers and shakes her head frantically. “No! Please! NO!”

WHAP!

“EEEIIIIEE!” Maria squeals out in pain as Mickie smacks her hand down on her ass.

WHAP!

“AAAAAHH!”

WHAP!”

“AAAAYYYEE!” The dam breaks at this point and the tears that Maria has been valiantly fighting to keep in start flowing as she openly sobs.

Mickie stares out into the crowd, “I don’t hear counting! We’re going to start over to make sure everyone gets it right.”

The fans oblige and start counting along as Mickie continues to spank the crying Maria.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

“FOUR!”

“FIVE!”

“SIX!”

“SEVEN!”

“EIGHT!”

“NINE!”

“TEN!”

Mickie finally stops. Maria’s exposed ass is bright red at this point. Maria has stopped yelping from every swat and is now just letting out continued wails.

“I think it’s sunk in,” Mickie announces, “But we’ll have to check to be sure. Maria, have you learned your lesson?”

“Yes!” the broken woman cries, “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! Please, no more!”

“No more, huh?” Mickie repeats, “Then quit! Quit like Trish did!”

“I QUIT! I QUIT!” Maria shrieks and slaps her hand on the mat for good measure.

Jack Doan takes it as a submission and calls for the bell. Mickie’s theme Obsession starts playing as she stands up and the referee reluctantly comes over and hands her back the championship and raises her arm to declare her as the victor. Lillian Garcia stands up in the corner and makes the announcement.

“Ladies and gentleman, here is your winner and STILL the WWE Women’s Champion… MICKIE JAMES!”

J.R.: Thank God that’s finally over. That had to have been one of the most one-sided title defenses that I’ve ever seen.

Mickie turns around and spots Maria still lying face down on the mat. She puts down her championship and goes over to Maria and drags her defeated opponent up to her feet.

“Please Mickie…” Maria whimpers brokenly. She already lost. She just wants this to end.

Mickie smirks as she cups both sides of Maria’s face with her hands then pulls Maria in and kisses her full on the lips. The crying woman doesn’t even try to fight back as Mickie pulls away and yanks her down into a side headlock.

J.R.: No! No! You won! The match is over God damn it!”

Mickie raises one arm high up into the air and launches herself up off of the mat then comes crashing down and plants Maria’s with a vicious jumping Spike DDT!

King: That’s the same kiss of death that Mickie gave Trish right before she beat her.

J.R.: She won the damn match! There was no reason for that! That was as cruel a post-match attack as I’ve ever seen!

Mickie picks up her title belt and hefts it onto her shoulder then claims a microphone from the corner. She goes back into the middle of the ring and places one of her boots on Maria’s back. The ditzy backstage interviewer is lying face-down, out cold, stripped to her underwear and with her bright red ass still on display. The music cuts.

“Let that be a message to everybody!” Mickie calls out. “I broke Trish Stratus! I ended her career! I’m the Women’s Champion! I’m the top diva! This is my show now! All of you b*tches in the back had better respect that… because if you don’t this is what happens.” Mickie motions down to Maria. “I’m your champion… I’m your Queen… and if you get in my way… then Mickie’s gonna break a b*tch.”

Mickie’s theme song picks up again and she slips out of the ring and skips up the ramp to the back leaving a broken Maria lying unconscious in the ring.

King: Well, it looks like the inmates are running the asylum. Mickie’s made her claim saying she’s the woman to beat in the Divas Division and she proved it with her resounding victory over Maria.

J.R.: Considering the shape Mickie has left her last two opponents in… I fear for the rest of the women's locker room. This is not title reign… who will be the next victim in Mickie's title rampage?”

---

And that’s the first chapter. Let me know what you think. I’ll be back with chapter two in time for Hell in a Cell on Sunday October 30th. See you then!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post: