View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 02:17 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert69 View Post
Hello all. A few questions:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?

2)If so, what is the number?

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

I am very interested in getting some feedback. Thanks for your honest answers.
1. Yes. I knew her for a while before we were together. I'd been out for drinks with her at at last 2 of her boyfriends
2. 13
3. Definitely
4. Nope.
5. Yes. It's a huge turn on for me. I like to hear stories from her Uni days where she'd go back with a guy, let him okay with her big tits and give him a hand job/blow job. She's not so forthcoming with cock sizes, arguing she can't really remember anything significant either way, but that doesn't bother me as I know mine is big enough for her. She told me about her first time (her boyfriend came over to her parents house before school one morning) and how she reconnected with an old school friend a few years back, he came round and she ended up jerking his off.....this was whilst we had just started dating but weren't exclusive. I fantasise about him coming round again and me watching them reenact that scene
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post: