View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 01:36 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Interestingly my wife and I have the same magic number (13). I've met two of the guys whose cocks she has had inside her, including the first cock she ever saw/touched/sucked and had inside her (I used to work with the guy) but in both cases this was before we were together. I find it a huge turn on and often ask her to tell me about guys she's been with and what they did. She always tries to play things down in terms of what she remembers (cock size mainly) and who touched what etc but she did confess recently to giving one of her (ex) school friends a hand job in the first few weeks of us being together. I asked for more details and she told me that he stripped her to the waist and played with her big tits whilst she stroked his cock. Rather than being angry I found it a huge turn on and insisted we act it out together.

On the flip side I am still friends with 3 or 4 girls that I have fucked all of whom my wife knows and is friends with. There was one glorious night a few years ago when I was sat at a table in a bar with my wife and 3 others. Every lady at that table had, at one time or another had my cock inside them....all of them knew this too and knew about each other's experiences with me. That was a good night :-)
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post: