View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 07:16 AM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

I recently went with my wife to her annual check up and was reminded of an incident that happened while she was in the hospital about to give birth to our first child. She still sees the same female doctor who delivered both of our kids.
Her water had broke while she was at work so one of her friends rushed her to the hospital. By the time I arrived she was already checked in and in a room. Nurses kept coming in doing various tasks and her doctor stopped in to examine her to see how close she was to giving birth.
Could not have been fifteen minutes later when a young male intern stopped in. He could not have been older than us and said he was there to examine my wife. She quickly pointed out that the doctor had just been in but he said it was part of his internship and was required to do so.
My wife looked at me and I could tell she was very uncomfortable about what was about to happen. He proceeded to pull the sheet down to the foot of the bed and then quickly lifted her hospital gown, which was untied in the back, up over her belly.
During her pregnancy she did not bother doing much trimming of her pubic region and had developed a bit of a "treasure trail" almost to her navel. The intern said, " You are a hairy little thing aren't you" as he put on his gloves leaving my wife beet red with embarrassment and me stunned by his bedside manner.
He then instructed her to pull her legs up and open before he stuck two fingers in her vagina and started prodding around. After what seemed like more time than what was normal he withdrew his fingers proclaiming she was getting close. He soon left the room and my wife and I could not believe what had just happened.
When her doctor returned my wife complained about the intern and her doctor looked puzzled and apologized because she said nobody had consulted her about having him stop in.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post: