Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Wife finally let my best friend see her naked
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 11:21 AM

Since my friend was in town and we all spent so much time in front of each other naked over that weekend at the pool, we have continued to have fun with it since he flew back home.

We’ve been texting occasionally on an ongoing chain since he left, usually when we go swimming or after a night when we’ve had a few drinks and will joke around. It kinda started off as a tease at first and after he left I would send a picture of Jen (wife) to him in her bikini and say that it was pool time. It would usually be a pic of her tits in the bikini. He would text back that he only wants to come over when that bikini is off and usually followed by a comment about her boobs and how he wants to see them again. She texted back that she’s always topless in the pool but had to put it back on to take the pic for him. He then began asking if we would send him a pic of her flashing her tits and said he had seen them before and that he would never show or share. He kept on and would let up so I began pushing it too. He had seen so much of them before that I was ok with it but Jen was a bit apprehensive. It was one thing seeing them but to send him a pic was something different. After talking about it she said ok and we sent the first pic below. He was so excited and text back saying that her big tits were amazing and that she gave him a boner. She was embarrassed and told him he better not jack off to her tits since he’s like her brother.

Since then we’ve continued teasing through texts and he’s got a few more pics from us. Most of Jen in her bikini with a lot of cleavage.

Last weekend she surprised us. My wife was on a girls trip with her best friends and the stayed at spa all weekend. She had a few mimosas during breakfast and must have been a bit buzzed. She texted that she was about to go get a message and that we were missing out. She said she had only worn a robe all weekend. He texted back asking what’s under the robe. She just texted back, nothing...🤭. I texted back daring her to show us and he immediately texted back to prove it. To my surprise she did prove it. She sent a full frontal selfie from their room. This was also the first full frontal pic he has recieved from us and usually would take some pushing by me but she just surprised the shit out of both of us. She had a big smile on her face too. The pics he got showed he face.

She texted afterwards to enjoy and that’s she had to go and that our friend better not jack off to her naked pic and that he better not show anybody. He responded that no one would see it but he can’t promise he won’t jack off to it. I texted back that was I shocked and I would be jacking to it. She responded that I’ll get the real thing on Sunday and to be ready because she was horny. My friend chimed in that he would be glad to come down to help too with Jen saying “ouch, that’s too big. I only play with one dick and it’s the perfect size. You’re gonna have to use your hand.” With that it was over and she went for her massage.

It was so hot to see her texted my friend that picture without even warning me. She is really beginning to loosen up with him and is having a lot of fun knowing how much she is turning me on and him too. It used to be a solid “no” but since his last visit she seems to be ok with just him seeing her naked and doesn’t seem to be too shy anymore.
Attached Thumbnails
AD8F833A-7365-417E-AD8B-F5B5B1223C22.jpeg   0C76EBFE-4C75-4F12-A07D-B4049C72296F.jpeg  

The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to HAL2000 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, 9inchesrick, anusman6969, Areolaman1, baalsky, barerider69, bertimos, blahqazwx, blueman2021, breastexp101, camflasher1, claresman, collector5757, cowboysfan6969, CptNemo61, Craze899667, crazyhorse91, cufan86, cupofjoe, dandd, Dangerous1, deanobig9, dick hardin, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, ernieballus, everjon, everytimei, eviltwin, franzz2, gatnstgt, gq_devil, graeno, gunner82, Hamburgny69, HedoRocks, hwnfire808, jacksonhole, jellyworm, Jess561, jiinx81, johne5, krushboy07, kuba123, lankylanky, latenights, luciavald, malty, mamanrc, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, mxbandit, mysweetie61, najfs413, nastynorth, nectcouple, Obironic, Omega88, onwater247, ozfan, Pictrader44, Plainlover2002, qazzy1749, quietones, Refundseason, savaged, schwanmanjim, SixPointFive, skindiver71, snowhound, Srey, stenxyz1, Stewartfan14, stiv837, strtgld08, the_lex_terry, toyroller1, tristanwoods, uuuuur, vonvilkee, watcher01, whatnow3, whiteboy88, wilhelm, World.Traveller, yan_ick, zippersbs, zoetic, Zoidbergg, zoomie9