Thread: [Request for Fictional Stories] Wedding day
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 07:50 AM

Then, still holding them, one in each hand, I licked them clean. Ann-Marie grabbed my head and pulled me towards her and kissed me passionately. We fell on the double bed and she climbed on top of me. I pulled my top off revealing my 36d tits. Big, but not as big as hers. She must have liked them because she grabbed them and sucked my nipples. Soon we were both naked.....
Ann-Marie was on top. She kissed me tenderly then moved down very slowly. She paused at my tits and kissed and played with both of them. Still lower she went. She kissed my flat tummy and I gasped with pleasure. Down even further she went. All around my pussy she kissed and nibbled. I grabbed her head and guided her where I wanted her to lick me. Where I needed her to lick me. She did. A flick of her tongue sent waves of pleasure through me. I cried out. She looked up at me and our eye's met. "Please", I pleaded.
Then she grabbed my ass with both hands. I arched my back in anticipation, and then she attacked my wet pussy with her mouth......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post: