Thread: [Request for Fictional Stories] Wedding day
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 01:15 PM

It was probably my own fault. Although I hadnt fucked Dave since I started dating Jake, we still sexted. When we were out drinking we flirted openly, and Jake didnt mind, but he didnt know I regularly sent Dave sexy pics. I dont know why,I was madly in love with Jake, I suppose it made feel sexy, knowing that someone else wanted me so much.
On top of being in love with Jake, who I married after all, Jake was better looking,fitter, and a more gentle lover. Dave was bald,fat, and rough in bed.
So why did I let him near me yesterday. I dont know. May it was the weed we smoked. Maybe it was the huge amount of champaigne I had drank. But maybe I just fancied him,and wanted one last fuck with him before I was married.
It had started innocently. He sent me a text the night before the wedding asking for a pic in my white bridal underwear. I sent him a picture of me in my half cup, revealing bra, white stockings, and garter. I had no knickers on and my trimmed pussy was on view. He texted me back about 5 minutes later telling me he had the best wank in months . I was already touching myself thinking of him cumming and thinking of me and I had a wonderful orgasm as I read his text.
So on the day of the wedding I had been nervous and popped outside for a smoke. It was after the meal and late,and people had already started leaving. When I walked outside it was dark,and Dave had a big spliff lit which I shared.
Bad mistake. If there was 2 things that always made me horny,it was alcohol,and weed. Dave was immediately flirting outrageously,commenting on my low dress and asked me to pull it down to show him my tits. I laughed and told him to fuck off. Then he told me how sexy I had looked in the pic I had sent. He asked me how come I had no knickers in the pic. I told him he had asked for a pic of me in my bridal underwear and thats what I sent. He rubbed his already hard cock and said prove it. I again told him to fuck off. Then he suddenly reached forward and pulled the top of my dress down exposing my big 36d tits. You bastard I said leaning back away frim him and covered myself,which was his plan.
He reached under my dress and found I was telling the truth, i had no knickers on. He told me my pussy was soaking wet which I already knew. He didnt move his hand and I didnt tell him to. I gasped as he slided first one and then two fingers inside me. I gasped as he finger fucked me. I froze,enjoying the moment,no,loving the moment. He moved his fingers quickly,roughly,and soon I came.
He told me to turn around so he could fuck me from behind. I walked away,back toward the party and told him I wouldnt cheat on my new husband. He said but I just fingered you. I laughed and told him that doesnt count as cheating. He asked me if blow jobs count as cheating.
I opened the door and as I walked in I answered him,ask me when I get back from the honeymoon. I let the close,leaving him outside. I knew I would see him again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post: