View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 02:09 AM

Thanked 3,412 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason77256 View Post
Talk directly to the stripper. Go the the stage and either you or your wife tip the dancer and as you are doing that, lean in and ask the dancer if she'd be willing to take your wife's boobs out. It seems to work a little better for your wife to ask the dancer herself, but my wife and I have done it both ways. We have about a 90% success rate. The few times we've been refused, it is usually due to the dancer being worried about a manager that is a stickler for the rules. There was one instance where we asked a girl and she just refused, acted like it was gross. That was kind of embarrassing, but we asked the next dancer we both liked and she licked both my wife's nipples. We tipped her many times that night.

Another thing, many times other dancers will see your wife getting played with, so when it is their turn to dance, they will volunteer to play with the wife's breasts. The people in the crowd get really excited by seeing the girl in the crowd get naked and that helps the dancers get tips.

If you don't have success after your first try, just try again. This type of behavior is pretty common.
Wow! I am so glad I found this thread! I was just about to start a similar topic until a quick search found this one for me. In a few days, a group of friends and I are heading to the strip club, and a few of our female friends are going as well. A couple of these girls are VERY proud of their breasts, and I was curious as to whether female audiences members were discouraged from stripping. Knowing these girls, they are very likely to encourage a stripper to strip at least one of them (they've already expressed how excited they are to get lap dances), and now that I know that this type of thing does indeed happen, I'm even more eager to head to the strip club this weekend