View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 03:15 PM

Thanked 8,545 Times in 529 Posts

Universities in America were finally beginning to crack down on racism in an attempt to repair race relations in a country that was falling apart at the seams. One University in California was unique in how it dealt with the issue. Depending on the severity of the offense, the victim was allowed to “punish” the victim themselves in almost any way they could think of, the only rule being that it couldn’t bring physical harm to the offender and it had to be legal. Most students were pretty liberal so it wasn’t a problem, but Christina was looking to push the boundaries. She had grown up in a southern town and in a family that was openly racist, so she definitely wasn’t happy to be sharing a school with “lesser people” as she called them, but the school was the only one that had her specific program.

Her beef with Aisha started when Aisha accidentally bumped her in the hallway. Christina of course responded with a slur. Aisha was shocked but moved on.

“That monkey b*tch.” thought Christina. “She doesn’t deserve to be here.”

In time Christina’s actions would escalate, she would spit at Aisha and even throw things at her. But it came to the limit when she spray painted a very well known slur on Aisha’s locker. That was the final straw.

Neither girl was surprised to be called to the dean’s office. Christina showed no remorse. The dean knew the only solution was the strongest punishment, and letting Aisha choose it.

“How bad could it be?” Thought Christina. “Can’t be illegal, she can’t hurt me. What do I care?”

Aisha was a dominatrix outside of school. She dominated men and women alike to pay her tuition. When security approached Christina the next day and demanded she strip nude, she scoffed.

“Ha! That’s illegal. I don’t have to do it.”

Except it wasn’t. California had recently implemented a permanude bill, something unheard of where Christina came from.

“What? Come on. No! Aisha I’m sorry, please!”

Aisha didn’t care. Security held Christina and pulled her pants down, then her panties, exposing her pussy lips to everyone, then off came her shirt. Easy enough since she didn’t wear a bra.

“Down at my feet white bread.” Barked Aisha.

She pulled out a whip and repeated herself.

Christina knew she meant business and got on her hands and knees.

“Good puppy.” Aisha said with an evil sneer as she put a collar and leash around Christina’s neck.

“Kiss my feet b*tch.”

Christina was humiliated and disgusted as she kissed Aisha’s dark skinned feet. Everyone around them took pictures of her exposed anus and vagina.

Aisha did this for a living, but this time it was personal, and she loved it more than ever.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_oegfqc4tTB1tfsls8o1_500.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to friez For This Useful Post: