View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:56 PM

Thanked 2,341 Times in 147 Posts
Default XXXX

XXXX,

My wife and I have been in the Adult Lifestyle for several years. We have had a lot of fun together. We have been married before and her 1st husband had her entertain his friends and that started her off. She admitted she didn't like it when they first started but he insisted and he would get upset if she didn't play along.

Now we do it and I do not insist but she has been covered up before with men in gangbangs as she is a nice looking lady, I have seen pictures of her when she was married to her 1st husband and was about 25 or 28. As nice as she looks now she was a blonde knockout then.

We have a great relationship and I would never do anything I know she would be totally opposed to. When setting this up I was doing it for the surprise factor but it never happened. Once at an adult club we attended she had several guys wanting to play with her as we sat on the couch, she had thighs highs and heels on giving me a BJ.
As I know she is still very attractive one guy asked if she could give him a BJ. When I moved out of the way several guys took it as their cue to move in. There were guys everywhere on her. One poor guy couldn't find a spot for him so her took one of her heels off and started jacking off using her foot and his hands.

On the ride home she said that that was a strange moment for her but we laughed and she was ok with it.

I have a great beautiful blonde wife with a great figure and again I would never go over the limits I know she has. That's what makes our life special ..... and fun and I know I'm very lucky.

Thanks Dippsy!
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to dantroop For This Useful Post: