View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 01:34 PM

Thanked 11,125 Times in 384 Posts
Default Upskirts on Balconies

Let's try something different in upskirts here. A quick search gave me one thread about downblouses from balconies but this one will be about upskirts of women on balconies taken from the street or lower floor.

I'll start out with some I took myself at various Fantasy Fests. These are difficult shots. It's dark outside and doubly dark under skirts so you normally don't know exactly what you have until you chimp it or look on a big screen later. And all of those railings and railing supports make focusing a real shot in the dark. Most of these were taken with the camera held horizontally because Canons focus around the balconies better than way. Some were taken with my 28-70 street shooting lens and some were taken with my balcony special 200 mm. Both are f2.8 because you need all the help you can get from the camera to focus.

I didn't crop because it's kinda interesting to see what's going on around the targets. They're all nearly full size so you can zoom on the good parts. More to came from New Orleans and not just from Mardi Gras.
Attached Thumbnails
01 rubbergears balcony upskirts.jpg   02 rubbergears balcony upskirts.jpg  

03 rubbergears balcony upskirts.jpg   04 rubbergears balcony upskirts.jpg  

05 rubbergears balcony upskirts.jpg   06 rubbergears balcony upskirts.jpg  

The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to RubberGears For This Useful Post:
5speed42, aguila_24, animal1242, AristideBruant, badaboum44, barrelboy, belgarion, bill0202, bocholobo, brennev, captkerp, cindy22h, coach555, curly804, dognheat, dogsandy, driveit821, Eastcoastcouple, eyesonu457, ez2b0e, GaryTJ, ginocop, gozon, grales, graveman, greendoor, greeny1746, htim8759, hunter_usa2003, Hurrel, ishowwife, ivonnemorr, jackrockpete, jayarblue, jeancap, JerryCan, jjjddd4, kenny177, knux, ladoo, Lazy-Lob, legman54, LEVENTT, literally2, littlebluedog27, losaqbutres, mars78, mogabas605@httptuan.com, Mudbug, nevergivenaname, Officer, omegaseven7, patrikske, puthan, qd0307, qwertz991, rahime, RandyDagland, retrac55, Rhinoxxbaby, ricoman, ride1971, rjorge, rok04, saniman, sapped, SilverDragonian, solarking, spearmint454, sphinx707, streti, thramj, turboman, Tweety59, undertaker9, yeah2, yodin