Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] How many unique pussies have you fucked?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 08:20 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Way behind, I guess

For me, there were just 4...and I was (or are) married to 3 of them. I got married to the first when I was 23 (She was 16 and not pregnant - legal back then), so that helps explain the low number, I think. Married 6 years before she cheated on me and then left me. I dealt with a broken heart for years before dating again. (It was a bitter and nasty divorce).

Desiring to be alone rather than deal with that kind of mess again, I built a brick wall around my heart and kept my dick in my pants for a number of years although, when I relocated from Rhode Island to Vermont to get away from all the nastiness of the divorce I briefly lived with the aunt of a friend of mine while I was in the process of apartment hunting. She was not a good woman and a terrible mother to her young son. I didn't like her at all and I felt terrible for her son. Unfortunately for me, I had to fuck her in order to stay there. Thank God I found an apartment in less than 2 months and I got out of there! (There is one funny story to come out of that experience that I will tell if the interest is there, but it has nothing to do with this subject matter so it doesn't belong here.)

I met and married my second wife after I relocated back to Rhode Island to be closer to my three children. She helped me get grounded again and we thought I was finally ready again. We were wrong. After nine years of marriage, we agreed to split amicably. Soon after that, I started dating my third wife.

We actually met before my second wife and I split up because we worked together and became good friends. (You can read about that elsewhere here.) Not wanting to make another mistake in marriage (and being very gun shy), she and I dated, exclusively, for 16 years before finally getting married two years ago.

I guess my count will stop here because I'd never cheat on her (Believe me, I know what that feels like!) and unless the two of us agree to do some kinky playing together in the future (which is possible), we will remain exclusive to each other.

Wow! Sorry for possibly depressing all of you, but that sure was the****utic for me!

Mr. Nectcouple
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post: