Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Mickie's Title Rampage
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 03:00 PM

Default Chapter 3 Part 1

Mickie’s Title Rampage

Mickie's back tonight and so is this story!

Okay so I finished this chapter but I’m not going to be able to finish Chapter 4 in the span of two weeks. So I’ve decided to split this chapter into two parts that way I can keep up my promise of posting every time there’s a Pay-Per-View. Hopefully 2017 will have a more relaxed Pay-Per-View schedule.

This first part of the chapter is going to be mostly character development and plot building. The second part has the naughty stuff. And don’t worry, the last two chapters were mostly set up so they were somewhat tamer. Now that I’ve set the stage for my big match and mature content I can get more ‘extreme’ with my matches.

Chapter 3 – The Rise and Fall of Beth Phoenix

The big news in the wrestling industry was that WWE Backlash had passed 1,000,000 buys. The final numbers were 1,050,000. This was historic. No one had ever expected the solo-brand WrestleMania fallout Pay-Per-View to go from 220,000 buys and more than quadrupled with replays until it had outsold every other Pay-Per-View in WWE history. The fact that Smackdown’s Solo Brand Pay-Per-View Judgment Day which had aired on May 21st had only received 250,000 buys solidified the fact that Backlash was an enigma thanks to the Mickie James/Trish Stratus Match.

WWE Corporate and Creative decided it was time to launch their experiment to see how much attention it would garner. The WWE.com overhaul had gone as planned. WWE’s official website could now handle ten times more traffic and they had updated their default video player. The plan was to stream an exclusive Raw Post Show Match after next week’s Raw on the website. Anyone under eighteen would be cleared out of the arena that night after the show. Anyone that wanted to watch the match online would have to pay a one-time fee of $6.69. The logic was that over 800,000 perverts had paid $34.95 for replays of the Mickie/Trish Match so they’d be willing to pay a fraction of that match specifically.

WWE Corporate had set the stage for the match. Now Creative had to provide the two competitors. Mickie James was a given but who would be her opponent? Elizabeth Kocianski aka Beth Phoenix was considered by many to be one of the top talents in OVW. She had been apprehensive about accepting her new contract for a match against Mickie James where everything goes. But she was still a rookie trying to escape the developmental territory and to start her career on the main roster. She didn’t want to rock the boat. The Creative Team decided to go ahead and promote a personal rivalry between the two women for their special match on May 29th.

---

Monday Night Raw – May 22nd 2006 – Las Vegas Nevada

Raw is underway. In the most recent segment Edge and Mick Foley had announced themselves as the co-holders of the Hardcore Championship and then accepted Paul Heyman’s challenge to face Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk in an Extreme Rules Tag Team Match at ECW One Night Stand on June 11th.

Jerry Lawler promotes the Diva Search then the cameras go backstage to a returning Maria.

“Hi guys! I’m back!” Maria chirps. She’s back and in high spirits. “My first guest is Raw’s newest diva… Beth Phoenix!”

The camera zooms out to reveal the muscular blonde who had saved Torrie Wilson from Mickie James last week.

“Hey Beth!” Maria greets her guest. “So last week you attacked WWE Women’s Champion… ” Maria pauses and then quickly adds, “andthewomanwhobrokeTrishStratus… Mickie James. And…”

“What did you just call her?” Beth interrupts, “The Woman Who Broke Trish Stratus? You do realize that she’s not here, right?”

Maria’s cheery smile fades and she timidly whispers to Beth. “I don’t want to make her mad again…”

Beth shakes her head, “I can see that she’s already done a number on you. But that’s why I’m here… to stop that psycho from ruining anybody else’s life.”

“Ssshh!” Maria hisses as she gives a panicked look around her. “You shouldn’t call her that. Mickie gets really mad when anybody calls her the s-word.”

“Psycho starts with a ‘p’,” Beth corrects the ditzy interviewer. “Didn’t you have something you wanted to ask me?”

“Um… you mentioned that Mickie ruined your life…” Maria recalls, “So I guess that means you know her personally. Would you care to share?”

“That’s kind of personal for a first interview,” Beth remarks, “But fine, I’ll humor you. Everyone should have an extra cautionary tale about trusting crazy b*tches, especially that one.” Maria once again casts a wary look around her. “Oh, calm down! She’s not there.”

“Mmhmm… go ahead,” Maria meekly prompts her guest.

“Mickie and I met when we were both training to be wrestlers,” Beth begins. “Back then she was really energetic and very helpful. She was… like an enthusiastic puppy.”

“I love puppies!” Maria gushes. Somewhere in the arena Jerry Lawler wholeheartedly agreed with her.

“I do too,” Beth agrees, “That’s why I didn’t see anything wrong with her behavior right from the start. She was always there training when I was and she always brought an extra towel and an extra bottle of mineral water. She was a constant source of encouragement and was always willing to spot me when I was lifting. I thought we were friends… but apparently she thought we were more than that. I had moved to Louisville to train for the WWE. But training to be a wrestler doesn’t exactly pay the bills. Most months it was really hard to come up with the money to pay my rent. Mickie had a place and offered to let me move in with her. I wasn’t exactly in a position to pick and choose so I accepted.”

Beth shakes her head, “I didn’t know what I was getting into. Mickie had failed to mention that her apartment only had one bedroom… and only one bed. I can’t tell you how many mornings I woke up to find that woman cuddling me. And then there was her bathroom. First of all, there was no lock on the door and second, her shower curtain was clear and not frosted clear… but completely transparent see-through. It never failed… whenever I was in there Mickie always found some excuse to come into the bathroom. The low rent wasn’t worth it. The only one really benefitting from the relationship was Mickie. She could see me naked whenever she wanted and got to fondle me in my sleep.”

“And if being smothered at home wasn’t enough…” Beth continues, “My social life suddenly took a nosedive. I reached out to some of my friends to see if they’d help me out… but they stopped answering my calls when they started receiving threatening voice mails. And the guys that I dated… most of them never lasted beyond the second date. I’m willing to bet now that it’s for the same reason as my friends. The one guy that lasted a bit longer ended up breaking up with me when some crazy woman broke into his house. Wanna take a guess who that crazy woman was?”

“Umm… Mickie?” Maria answers uncertainly.

“That’s right…” Beth confirms, “But you know what? All that would’ve been worth if it hadn’t been for what she did next. About ten months ago … I finally received the call to come up to the main roster. Trish Stratus was coming down to Louisville so I could have a tryout match. I decided that was finally the time to part ways with Mickie. I tried to let her down easy because despite all the craziness she had been there for me when I needed her. But she did not take it well. First she started crying like I’d broken up with her. Then she got angry, called me ungrateful and all but kicked me out. And just as I was leaving… she pushed me down the stairs.”

At this point, Maria is staring at Beth in horror. Or maybe behind her is more accurate.

“She broke my leg,” Beth recounted. “Needless to say I didn’t make it to my tryout. So had no income, no home, no friends, no boyfriend and a major injury to pay off and rehab. That crazy b*tch ruined my life! And you know the best part? Two months later, guess who I see cozying up to Trish Stratus on Raw? The psycho took my spot!”

Maria frantically shakes her head. Her eyes are wide in panic.

“And so as my leg slowly healed I watched as she sank her crazy claws into Trish and destroyed the life, career and legacy of one of the greatest women’s competitors of all time! I was too late to save Trish… but now I’m here to make sure she doesn’t do the same thing to anybody else!”

”Funny… that’s not the way I remember it…”

The camera slowly zooms out to reveal that Mickie James is standing behind Beth. The muscular blonde warily turns to face her while Maria looks like she’s two seconds away from running for the hills.

“Oh, this should be good…” Beth growls as she folds her arms across her chest, “How does your addled brain see the situation?”

“Everything that I had I shared with you!” Mickie exclaims, “Do you think I was doing well financially? I lived in a tiny one-bedroom apartment with a broken bathroom door and a crappy shower curtain for crying out loud! I spent all my time trying to make sure you were comfortable!”

“And there you go again,” Beth notes, “Twisting things so that you’re the victim… How do you explain chasing away all my friends and boyfriends?”

“What friends? They abandoned you!” Mickie reminds her. “Real friends would’ve helped. And those guys? You have the absolute worst taste in men that I’ve ever seen. They didn’t deserve you! And that last guy? I saw some weird stuff in his house when I broke into it. I think he might’ve been in a cult or something. Maria, does that sound like someone you’d wanna date?”

“I agree with Mickie!” Maria yelps with a panicked expression.

“Good girl,” Mickie says with a smirk, “See, Beth? I was doing you a favor.”

“I’m not falling for that, Mickie,” Beth insists, “I know you. Half the stuff you say isn’t even true.”

“Typical Beth,” Mickie remarks, “Everything I did was never enough for you. The second something better came along you broke up with me!”

“WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER!”

“YOU STILL BROKE MY HEART!”

“YOU BROKE MY LEG!”

“I WAS DISTRAUGHT!”

“YOU’RE INSANE!”

“EEEEP!” Mickie and Beth both turn to see Maria run off in terror unable to cope with the high tension between the two women.

“You’re not gonna ruin this for me, Mickie!” Beth snaps, “Not this time! I’ve finally realized that the only way I can have successful career is if go through you to get it. Like a Phoenix I've risen from the smoldering ashes that you left my life in. Now I'm back and I won’t let you hurt anybody else like you did with me, like you did with Trish… like you did with Maria. I’ll save the WWE from your insanity.”

“I—“ Mickie starts to reply but Beth steamrolls right over her.

“AND that starts now!” Beth interrupts, “You probably haven’t heard yet, but later tonight there’s going to be a match to determine the new number one contender for your Women’s Championship. And guess what? I’m in it. My debut match will be my first step to saving the WWE from you… I’m coming for you, Mickie. I’m gonna take your title and you’re gonna get everything that’s coming to you.”

Beth turns and stalks off.

Mickie is left seething as she glares after the blonde then let’s out a shrill scream. “AAAAAAYYAAAHHH!” Mickie spins and kicks the camera. The cameraman falls over and the camera feed cuts.

J.R.: It looks like someone’s finally managed to get inside Mickie’s head.

---

This week in wrestling history shows Scott Hall going over to WCW and igniting the Monday Night Wars.

I AIN’T THE LADY TO MESS WITH! WOO! Victoria’s theme Don’t Mess With hits as the tough as nails veteran diva makes her way out from the back and heads down the ring. She's dressed in a red top and black trunks with her signature brace on her leg.

Lillian Garcia is in the ring for the introductions, “The following contest is a fatal four way elimination match to determine the new number one contender for the WWE Women’s Championship! Introducing first, from Los Angeles California… VICTORIA!”

Move Your Body plays next and Candice Michelle saunters out from the back wearing a long pink coat, pink pants and a sparkly silver top. “And her opponents, first from Milwaukee Wisconsin… CANDICE MICHELLE!”

Legs Like That sounds through the arena as Maria seemingly wanders out from the back looking like she’s only just been informed that she’s competing in this match. The fact that she’s still dressed in her blouse and skirt from her earlier interview and comedy segment with Carlito, Gene Snitsky and Goldust dressed in drag (because its Las Vegas) further cements the fact that the interviewer didn’t even know she’d be a participant in this match. “And from Chicago Illinois… MARIA!”

Generic rock music sounds through the arena and Beth Phoenix makes her debut as she comes out to her new Jim Johnson theme Count On It. Beth is wearing the same burgundy top and pants that she’d been wearing for her interview. “And from Buffalo New York… BETH PHOENIX!” Beth gets on the ring apron then climbs up onto the nearest turnbuckle and sits on it facing away from the ring before she flips backwards to finally enter the ring.

Lillian leaves the ring while each of the four divas are brought to a separate corner. Then the referee calls for the bell and the match is officially underway.

J.R.: Beth Phoenix has the chance of a lifetime tonight. Not only is she making her Monday Night Raw debut but if she wins this match… she’ll be the number one contender for the Women’s Championship.

King: Well there’s clearly no love lost between Mickie and Beth. Wait… what’s Maria doing?

Everyone watches as Maria walks out into the middle of the ring then falls on her back and lays there on the mat with her legs and arms spread. Beth, Victoria and Candice aren’t quite sure what to make of the ditzy interviewer’s behavior. Candice approaches while Beth and Victoria look on. The 2006 Playboy Covergirl places her foot on Maria’s stomach and the referee drops down to make the count.

ONE! TWO! THREE!

Maria rolls out of the ring and runs to the back. Lillian Garcia stands up in the corner and looks on in surprise, “Ladies and gentlemen… Maria has been eliminated!”

King: I guess Maria wanted no part of this match…

J.R.: You remember what Mickie James did to her two weeks ago. I can’t say I blame her. The poor girl’s clearly been traumatized and is doing everything she can to avoid getting on Mickie’s bad side.

King: Well now our fatal four way is down to a three way… uh I mean triple threat match.

J.R.: Or maybe a handicap match would be more accurate…

Beth finds herself backed into a corner as Victoria and Candice advance on her together. Beth shoves Candice away but Victoria takes advantage and kicks her then drags the blonde out of the corner. Candice comes back and the two divas whip Beth across the ring. The newest Raw diva comes off the ropes and takes both women down with a huge double clothesline. Phoenix grabs Michelle and hoists her up over her head for a military press then chucks her over the top rope out of the ring. Candice hits the floor hard and for now it’s down to a one-on-one contest between Beth Phoenix and Victoria.

But while Beth was dealing with Candice, Victoria has managed to recover and clubs Beth from behind. Phoenix doubles over and Victoria pulls the blonde’s head between her legs, looking to finish her off quickly with the Widow’s Peak but Beth powers out and flips Victoria over her with a back body drop. Victoria rolls away and staggers back up but Beth goes after her and hits a kick to the stomach and a forearm to the face. Victoria reels backwards then Beth grabs her and whips her across the ring. Victoria comes back and Beth jumps up and drops her with a front dropkick. Victoria is laid out flat on her back but Beth stays on her and pulls her back up then hefts the other woman up off of the mat swings her around her side and plants her with a big sidewalk slam. Phoenix hooks both of Victoria’s legs and goes for a pin.

ONE... TWO... NO!

Beth gets up but Victoria quickly lashes out her leg and kicks the blonde away from her. Candice suddenly jumps back up on the apron. Beth surges up and swings at her, wanting to keep this from becoming a handicap match. But Michelle jumps backwards and lands on the floor while Victoria comes from behind and shoves Phoenix into the ropes then flips her onto her back with a rollup. Victoria grabs the seat of Beth’s pants with both hands and pulls for extra leverage. Beth’s thong and a large portion of her ass is revealed but the referee catches the illegal activity and stops his count. Victoria rolls away from Beth while Candice springs back into the ring and starts stomping on the blonde’s back. Beth briefly manages to shove the Playboy Covergirl away but then Victoria comes back and clubs her on the back. Victoria and Candice double team Beth and throw her arms over their shoulders, looking for a double suplex but Beth manages to hook her legs around Victoria’s knee to block the move. But then Phoenix shows her strength and hoists BOTH Victoria AND Candice off the mat and slams them down for a double snap suplex.

King: Whoa! I knew from what we saw last week that this girl was strong… but Beth Phoenix just overpower two other women at the same time!

J.R.: I’m impressed too, King. That’s the kind of counter we’d see from the Big Show. There’s no telling just how powerful this Beth Phoenix is!

All three women are down. The counter has taken a fair bit out of Beth but she is still the first to stir and starts to stagger back up. The ring veteran, Victoria rolls over to the ring apron which leaves Candice as Beth’s lone target as the blonde finally gets back on her feet. Phoenix grabs Michelle and pulls her back up but Candice lashes out with a knee to the stomach. Candice grabs Beth’s arm and tries to whip the blonde across the ring but Beth widens her stance and once again displays her power by blocking the irish whip and then sends Candice across the ring in the other direction with a whip of her own. Candice collides with Victoria and knocks her through the ropes and out of the ring then comes back and gets flipped through the air with a big hip toss. Candice staggers back up and stumbles into Beth Phoenix who grabs her and turns her upside in what looks like a scoop slam. But as Phoenix drives Michelle down into the mat she drops to her ass for a sit-out and nails a Michinoku Driver II. Beth keeps Candice folded over on the mat and applies the pin.

ONE… TWO… THREE!

Lillian Garcia stands up in the corner again, “Ladies and gentlemen… Candice Michelle has been eliminated!”

Beth gets up and backs away as Candice rolls out of the ring and drops down to the floor. But then Victoria attacks from behind with a hard forearm to the back. Victoria stays on Beth and hits her with another few forearms then whips her into the corner and crushes the blonde with a turnbuckle clothesline. Victoria ducks down and hefts the groggy blonde up onto her shoulders then carries her back into the middle of the ring. Victoria swings Beth off of her shoulders, looking for her signature sidewalk slam, but Phoenix counters out and lands on her feet in front of Victoria. Victoria lashes out and goes for a forearm but Beth catches Victoria’s wrist and wrenches it back behind her with a chicken wing. Victoria tries to elbow out of the compromising situation with her other arm but Beth catches that arm too and folds it behind Victoria for a double chicken wing. Phoenix uses her hold on both of Victoria’s arms to hoist the other woman straight up off of the mat then drops and slams her face-first to the mat with a double chicken wing facebuster. Beth smoothly rolls Victoria over into a pin.

ONE… TWO… THREE!

Count On It
plays and the referee comes over and raises Beth Phoenix’s arm to signify the victory. Lillian Garcia stands up to make her final announcement, “Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and the new number one contender for the Women’s Champion… BETH PHOENIX!”

J.R.: How impressive was that, King? Beth Phoenix came out on the winning end of what was more-or-less a two-on-one handicap match.

King: I don’t think anyone was expecting the amount of Raw power that Beth brought to the table. Victoria is as tough as they come… but she got manhandled tonight.

J.R.: This means that Beth Phoenix is the number one contender for Mickie James’ Women’s Championship..

King: If she wants it so bad, she’s welcome to it. Bad things happen to the women who face Mickie James for the Championship.

J.R.: This young woman showed earlier that she’s not afraid to face off with our Women’s Champion. And with the strength she displayed here tonight, I’d say she has a better chance than anybody of finally besting Mickie James.

But suddenly Beth’s generic theme music cuts and Mickie James’ theme Obsession interrupts.

Mickie skips out from the back with the Women’s Championship on her shoulder. The Women’s Champion stops on the stage and addresses her new number one contender.

“Congratulations Beth! You’re the winner! That means you and I are going to face off in a match for the Women’s Championship. Believe it or not, I still care about you. This is your first big match so I want to give you the very best that I have to offer. I just came from a meeting with Vince McMahon. He was in a generous mood and he agreed to make our match together extra special. Your championship match is going to be next week. But it’s not going to be on Raw. It’s going to be on a special Pay-Per-View post show event hosted exclusively on WWE.com.”

Mickie flashes a devious smirk, “And the match itself isn’t going to be just a regular match… I’m giving up my Champions Advantages so we can throw the rule book out the window. Next week it’s going to be Mickie James… the Women’s Champion and the Women Who Broke Trish Stratus… defending her title against Raw’s newest flash-in-the-pan Beth Phoenix. And it’s going to be… no disqualifications… no count outs… NO. HOLDS. BARRED. You know what that means Beth? It means I can do anything I want to you and no one can stop me! Parents, keep the kids away from that keyboard! You’re not gonna want ‘em to see what happens!”

The camera cuts to Beth who has a wary look on her face then jumps back to a close up of Mickie that clearly displays the demented gleam in her eyes.

“Only the best for you, Beth Phoenix! I’m going to give this match everything I have. So everything that I did to Maria… to Torrie… to Trish… that’s all going to pale in comparison to what I do to you next week! You may think you did Torrie a favor by saving her from joining my Band of Broken B itches last week… but really… you’re just taking her place. See you next week, sweetie!” Mickie leans forward and leers at Beth, “I’m looking forward to it…”

Mickie’s music starts up again and she skips to the back having dropped a major bombshell on her new contender. The camera returns to Beth in the ring. She looks a little shaken from Mickie’s big announcement but there’s no overlooking the determination in her gaze. She clearly has no intentions of backing down.

J.R.: Well you heard it from the horse’s mouth, folks. Mickie James and Beth Phoenix will face off for the Women’s Championship next week. But that match is going to be an exclusive Pay-Per-View event that you can only watch on WWE.com. Considering what we know of Mickie’s methods… we’d strongly recommend only watching if you’re eighteen or older.

King: I’m worried for Beth… but at the same time this is definitely something that I want to see. It’s like watching a car crash. You know what you’re watching is sick and twisted but you can’t look away. Something tells me that we’ve only seen a taste of what Mickie James is capable of. But now she’s got Beth in a match where there are no rules in place to hold her back.

J.R.: But let’s not count out Beth Phoenix just yet, King. She seems to know Mickie better than anybody. If there’s anyone that can handle that lunatic… maybe it’s her.

---

I don’t know if you guys remember, but ten years ago during the actual Mickie-Trish storyline, Beth Phoenix briefly debuted to fill in for Trish Stratus against Mickie James while Trish was recovering from the dislocated shoulder she suffered during her match against Mickie at Backlash. The story was that Beth had some history with Mickie and always knew she was a psycho. But we never actually learned about Mickie and Beth’s history because Beth got injured a couple weeks later in a match against Victoria and disappeared before the storyline could fully play out. So in my version, I decided not to waste any time and revealed Beth’s history with Mickie right away. Now we’ve got a personal rivalry and a big match set to take place during the next update.

Now here’s the updated schedule: I’m going to be posting Chapter 3 Part 2 on the night of TLC: Sunday December 4th. That will hopefully give me time to finish Chapter 4 so I can post it the night of Roadblock on December 18th.

Let me know what you think so far. See you guys in December!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post: