Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 07:06 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I know a lot of detail but sorry...

So he left, I went to the tent and woke my wife she sat up and groggy said two more hours. She turned and laid back down. She is now across the opening. One arm under her head one arm straight. Looking at her you can no longer see everything between her legs but a good portion of her smooth lips. I ask if she wants me to close the tent. She said too hot. I said what about company. She said tell them I said hello.

I turn the lantern from bright to medium. Now plenty of light inside reflecting off the tent. The tent now is a dull red rather than a bright cherry. I sit and listen to music and frogs and nature and occasional person fishing or camping. I again just enjoy my view. Not long I hear behind the tent towards the river a hello. I finally make out the man earlier that watched my wife bent over and in her wet tee. He stands behind the tent I say hello. He introduces himself I do the same. He asked about my wife. I said sleeping off a drunk in the tent. He said I assume in the nude. I thought he had been watching. I say yep. He said I see she's drying her clothes. Whew.

I asked how the fishing was going. He said slow for everyone. I said everyone? He said his father and they met another man fishing earlier. I said to bad. He said you mind if I pass thru. I stood and said give me a minute to close the tent. He said quote, " you mean she is showing more that I saw earlier"? I said not sure but she is naked now. He said well she was pretty exposed bent over that cooler, another quote he said "that was the smoothest hairless pussy o have ever seen". I didn't know what to say. I finally said yes, but not sure how she would feel. He said I promise I won't tell.

I sat back down. He was correct. He had seen more than she is currently showing. He walked around and looked down. He stared saying nothing. Eternity went by before he finally said that is one fine naked lady. I said I agree. We sat talking maybe thirty minutes. Skipping much conversation while we sat watching her sleep.

He said he hated this but he needed to get back to his dad. He said he told both his dad and the other man of his experience seeing my wife earlier but neither believe him. He gave details and they told him he drinks too much. I just laughed. We are standing in front of the tent he's talking looking down at her. He asked if he could take a picture to prove it. I said no pictures. He asked what time I was turning in. I said around midnight. We are now behind the tent. I lied, I said I don't mind her accidentally being seen but sleeping not knowing is different.

He said then accidently. I said wait. He walked off and said we will see you shortly. I went back and decided I needed a drink. I sat down and took a long sip. A few minutes went by and my wife said you didn't tell our company I said hello. I was shocked. She sat up smiling. I stuttered at best. I finally asked how long she was awake. She said since you woke me up. She was tying to go back to sleep and didn't.

I said well you want to call it a night. She said that's up to me. I told her that both neighbors had come by and seen her also. She had me tell her all. After she asked if I was enjoying myself. I said absolutely. She asked if I wanted her to lay back down and continue to pretend. I said it was up to her. She cut me off and said this trip was for me. I said yes. She asked what position I wanted. I didn't hesitate. I said just like you were when you first crawled in. I directed her into position.

Her nipples were now erect for the first time. As I got her legs in position I actually had her a little more spread. Looking at her she was clearly wet and aroused. Now she is fully exposed. We talked for a long time with me periodically asking to have sex. This was difficult watching. I looked at my watch and said in ten minutes I am turning in and fucking you to sleep. Ok, at minute. I excused myself to go pre. This time I just walk across the road to the first tree.

When done I'm crossing the road and her my name, three shadows were walking towards me. Each had a beer in their hand. We met at the back of my truck. Introductions. His dad looked like him but mid seventies. Their fishing friend was a black man who look to be I guess in his seventies. We had some small talk. He eventually asked if I was going to sleep. I said I was rapidly approaching it. He started walking again and talking we started following. He looked over at the tent and stopped.

He said I believe you forgot to close your tent. We all looked over. I said, shit, I did. From this distance you can see naked and the lantern highlights all. I quickly apologized and said she passed out and it's hot. Her clothes are drying pointing at them. His dad said that they thought he was full of it telling them earlier. I said yes he saw more than he should earlier. He said and then I told them about her in the tent and they still didn't believe me. The black man said I believe you now.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: