Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 01:13 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I realized I did not complete the encounter.

Afterwards my wife excused herself inside. Jay and I sit and talk. We both get dressed. Jay was a hundred drunk questions a minute. All based on sex and his thoughts. He asked same questions as most would. I answered with small fibs that this was a first occasion.

All was based on that my wife was comfortable with him and that I was fine with her decisions. We discussed all aspects as you can imagine. He was like a kid at Christmas.

My wife ended up passing out on the bed. So Jay and I hung out till late. Next morning we had a nice breakfast. Everything was casual including conversation about the prior evening. My wife was noncommittal to jays request for her future game trips.

The one thing that I've noticed is that Jay keeps in contact with my wife and I regularly. Either text or a call, which is nice.

My wife has absolutely no regrets on what transpired. I love that she is comfortable talking about what happens and her feelings afterwards.

I guess the trend is that she will allow full on sex with some but the common factor is an existing long term relationship prior. I did ask and she confirmed.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: