View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 05:08 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Talking Black and White

We both love these stories and agree the skin color really has nothing to do with it for us. Like with the white guys, the few black men Dollie fucked just happened.
I remember way back when we were maybe in our mid thirties and Dollie would go topless on a public yet fairly secluded beach. We discovered mostly male nude sunbathers in the little "blow outs" in the dunes. For years I tried to get Dollie to pose for pictures with other men holding her tits. Well it just seemed to happen and Dollie was the one to okay holding her boobs for pictures. To make this exciting I spent a lot of time adjusting the camera focus, brightness, distance, etc. Also I used the excuses of a few clouds need to pass so just hold that pose.
We were having fun walking from one nudest to another asking the young white guys to pose. Sometimes two or three men together, but mostly singles fondling her tits and rubbing hard cocks on her ass and hips.
After hours we saw two black men at the far end. Both gay and the little guy was playing with the 12" cock of the big guy. Man were they black. We surprised them and they hid behind trees. But I talked Dollie into walking topless wearing a tiny bottom to ask them to pose with her holding her tits. These were the friendliest, gentlest men we'd met at that time. Again both cocks being rubbed all over Dollie and them thanking us.
Kep in mind Dollie hadn't fucked any other men besides me until May 2014. But she often talked about that 12" very black cock and how it would feel good. As much as I often talked about her fucking others there was no way I was gonna suggest fucking that cock! Now his may have not really been 12" but sure appeared that way posing while holding Dollie's brown boobies.
So fast forward to after May 2014 and Dollie's new hobby of fucking other men. The black neighbor of her 50 year old fuck buddy came over to his mobile home and the next thing we knew a big black maybe 12" cock was fucking Dollie. Over many months she let him fuck her but it was just too long and Coke bottle sized to be comfortable.
Since then Dollie has been fucked by several normal sized black men and enjoyed it. Add to that a few west Indian type motel/convenient store type and mostly white boys and men. Still color doesn't matter, yet there is something kinky about watching a wife get fucked by a dark skinned man in the sunlight or a well lit room.
At her age and after surgeries she welcomes alll the semen any man can shoot inside her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: