View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 11:54 PM

Default Topless and naked in Fuerteventura

We are just back from a break in Fuerteventura. After a few days we went to the beach south of the RIU hotels where it quickly goes from swimwear to topless to naked.
On our second visit to this beach we went to the centrally placed cafe for lunch and a couple sat down at the next table. The cafe is at the junction of the topless area but everyone is dressed to a degree in the cafe. My wife had her bikini bottoms on only but took her semi see through wrap which if you look at it for a few seconds you can see the darker area of her nipples. We thought this was quite daring enough for the cafe - but she was outdone by another lady!
She is topless and has the most amazing boobs with large areola and erect nipples. She is wearing a T back thong. Its lacy, semi see through and tiny and doesn't look much like the bottom of a bikini. She has a great tan, streaky brown hair that looks natural and she is nicely toned. Crucially she has just sat down on the next table facing me.
She leans back in the chair and her long hair partly covers one boob, so she flicks it behind her, breathes in and her nipples jut out even more. She was stunning, and she knew it.
The waiter acted as though this was normal lunch time attire and took their order, brought the drinks and food. If it was me I would have had to double check something with her, or bring her a free drink just to get another look!
We dawdled over our lunch and I (and most of the guys in the cafe) watched her wiggle back to her sunbed on the naked part of the beach.
We then headed back to our part of the beach - the naked part. Hoping I would get a glimpse of her I took my shorts off as soon as we left the perimeter of the cafe only to get an immediate and large boner at the thought!
My wife took her wrap off, freeing her 34D boobs and grinned at my growing predicament. We both drew glances from the other sunbathers as we neared the sunbeds.
As this was only our second day on the nude end of the beach I wondered what the protocol for a hard on was - which just seem to make matters worse!
We laid down on our towels. I had to lay on my back with my hardened cock jutting into the air. My wife slid her bottoms off, made a playful grab for my cock and said lets get in the sea. This was only her second day naked and she had never been in the sea naked before so quite a bold move. She is fully shaven and has a gorgeous neat pussy and firm boobs. Still hard we walked to the sea with lots more attention and glances. What a buzz!
The water is quite warm in late September so I didn't 'deflate' - we just waded out deeper, kissed, and felt each other as much as we could without making it too obvious what was going on. The prequel to a long and very wet sex session back at the hotel!
Thank you 'cafe lady' - I didn't see you at all that afternoon but you will be lodged firmly in my memory for a long time!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Crewman7 For This Useful Post: