Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Strip or Slime
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 06:49 AM

Cool Strip or Slime

I have just completed writing my four-book series "Strip or Slime" which is about a gameshow where girls answer questions to preserve their dignity and if they can't have to either take off items of clothing or be eliminated by plunging into green slime.

The first episode is available at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Strip-Slime.../dp/B075SXP7CB but I am going to post a few taster chapters here. Hope you enjoy it!

Olivia
It was only when the studio lights came on that Olivia realised the true magnitude of what she had signed up for. She was uncomfortably perched at the end of an extended platform with her bare feet dangling above a vat of gently bubbling green slime which extended along the stage. Two more girls sat similarly precariously above the slime with one either side of her. All three were dressed identically, in tight black dresses provided by the show although they had been able to pick their underwear. She didn’t have time to assess her competition before a roar from the crowd heralded the host striding onto the stage.

“Hello everyone and welcome to my brand new show. I call it Strip or Slime and I am your host Nick Deville.”

Olivia recognised Nick immediately. His brown quiff and lurid dress sense were a common feature of Saturday night television and, if anything, he looked even more ridiculous in real life. Today, he was wearing a lime green suit which sparkled under the lights as if covered in sequins. He had presented countless gameshows, all of which involved girls getting naked or messy – usually both. She had known what to expect when she applied, but she needed the prize of $100,000. Her sorority sisters were counting on her to win.

Closing her eyes, Olivia tried to block out the cheers of the crowd. She had to concentrate and not get distracted. She had a good chance to win. She thought back to all of the other Nick Deville gameshows. Most contestants were horrifically inept and had deserved the humiliation they had received. She was different. Chosen by her sisters for her intelligence and skill, she was not here to become famous or for fun. She was here to win. Opening her eyes, she peered past her wavy brown hair with a new purpose.

Nick had finished his introduction and turned to the first contestant, sat to Olivia’s right. “Please can you introduce yourself?”

The girl smiled at the crowd. To Olivia, it looked genuine as if the girl had forgotten that she was sitting above a vat of disgusting slime.

“My name is Stacey and I am a 20 year old travel agent,” the girl spoke in a gratingly twee voice whilst flicking back her long blonde hair. The girl sounded like she didn’t have two brain cells to rub together and Olivia immediately discounted her as serious competition. To support this impression, Olivia noted that Stacey’s skin had an orange hue indicating massive overuse of fake tan and she had heavy make-up which detracted rather than emphasised the girl’s natural beauty.

“And why have you come on the show?” asked Nick with a smirk that sent a chill down Olivia’s spine. Stacey’s face hardened in a show of sudden anger.

“My boyfriend broke up with me a month ago. He was my first and he cheated on me with some sl*t. I want to show him what he is missing and humiliate him by showing everything on national TV.”

Nick seemed to take the answer in his stride. “Well, I’m sure you will get your chance before long.”

Olivia looked down at the slime and imagined Stacey’s pretty face covered in it. It was an appealing thought.

“Contestant number two, it is time to introduce yourself,” Nick turned to Olivia. With a deep breath, she introduced herself and explained how important it was to win so she could use the prize money to fix the roof of the sorority house which badly needed repair. She had hoped that this would get her some sympathy from the audience, but there was no visible reaction. She was explaining how much the sisterly bond of the sorority meant to her when Nick cut her off.

“Thank you Olivia. That all sounded very interesting and you can tell me more after the show.” He turned to the audience rolling his eyes prompting laughter. Olivia felt a blush rising up her cheeks. “We have to get to the third contestant and we only have a half hour slot.”

Glad to have the spotlight taken off her, Olivia turned to the third contestant. Partly hiding her lightly freckled face behind her shoulder-length reddish-brown hair, the third girl spoke in a quiet voice. “I’m Heather.”

“Speak up,” said Nick. “We have a big audience who need to hear you.”

If anything, the girl seemed to shrink further into herself. “I’m Heather,” she repeated barely more loudly.

“And what brings you here?” prompted Nick.

“One of my classmates at college called me boring and I’m here to prove her wrong.”

“I’m sure you will,” said Nick after a pause which made it clear that Heather wasn’t going to volunteer any further information.

Nick turned to the crowd. “Everyone, give it up for our three brave contestants.” He was rewarded by a round of applause and cheers. Looking to her right, Olivia saw that Stacey seemed to be lapping it up. It might have all been for show, but it was certainly convincing. To her left, there was no doubt that Heather was increasingly regretting her decision to come on the show.

Olivia felt her confidence rising. Neither Stacey nor Heather talked like people who were focussed on winning and both had stupid reasons for coming on the show. It might even be fun to see them get what they deserved.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CheriGrade For This Useful Post: