Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:20 AM

Default Part 11:

Part 11:

The next morning, I woke up very early. Andrea was still sleeping deeply. At first I did not know what to do. Then I decided to go to the beach. On the way back I could take breakfast. Andrea would be very happy about it.

So I made my way to the beach. No one except me was traveling at this time. When I arrived there, I was, as expected, all alone. It was already warm. I undressed naked, put my clothes on a stone and ran into the sea. It was wonderful. I decided to swim a little further into the open sea.

After 20 minutes, I swam back to the bay. I was still alone there. I went out of the water and went to the place where my things lay. Suddenly I saw that the shy girl I knew from the holiday complex was entering the beach. She had not seen me yet. She probably expected no one here at this time to meet.

I could not move a bit. A short time later, she saw me and startled. She automatically took a step back.
Then she spoke:
"Good morning, sir."

I replied:
"Good morning."

The situation was unpleasant for both of us. We looked at each other helplessly. While I looked only in her face, she looked alternately from my face to my penis.

It took a while until I came up with the idea. Why do not I just wear my clothes?

Suddenly the girl began to talk:
"How do you like the stay so far?"

I figured if I got dressed now, that would be kind of rude. As if I do not want to talk to her.

I spoke:
"My wife and I really like it. This beach is a dream."

The shy girl:
"This bay is really beautiful. I go here almost every morning."

I:
"Are you just here in the morning? What about afternoon?"

The shy girl:
"I prefer to be alone here. I am ashamed a little bit, because of my fuller body."

I:
"You do not have to be ashamed of your body. Look at me. I am not a james bond."

After this request, she looked at me really insistently from top to bottom. Her looks on my naked body were unpleasant but also somehow exciting at the same time.

The shy girl:
"I deeply admire your shamelessness. I could not do it. Stand naked in front of someone else. I already have a problem with showing myself in a bathing suit. Naked, unimaginable. I wish I was not so prude. "
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: