Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Material Perversions
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 05:16 AM

Cool Part I

The Adventures of Super Girl
Season 1 - "Material Perversions"

12 years earlier....

The timeline of this story takes place before my Superman/hero story from a few years ago and follows the first season of the CW/CBS Super Girl series.

Ms. Alex Danvers entered the First National City Bank with her cell phone pressed against her ear.
"Kara, I will be over tonight, just need to stop and deposit my check from the DEO."..."I know, a top secret government organization using the latest technology to hunt aliens doesn't have direct deposit. Go figure." Alex looked up and swallowed hard. Everyone was standing still holding their hands up in the air. "Got to go sis, the bank is being robbed."

'You, brunette, put the phone down and get over with the others!" One of three masked gun toting robbers yelled at her. As Alex was ushered toward the other bank customers and employees a fully metal suited figure walked over and in spoke to her in a mechanical voice.
"Now be nice, people deserve respect, especially one so smartly dressed." The metal evil doer scanned her head to toe. "I am guessing that suit is off the rack?"
"I'm a girl on a budget." Alex returned in a sassy tone.
"What are you a size 8?" The mechanical, almost Steven Hawking mimicking tone returned.
"6, thank you." Alex could not believe she actually answered.

It was now the air was filled with the sound of police sirens and screeching police cruisers. The three with guns began acting nervous.
"Relax, their arrival was just a matter of time. Just get the money." With that the two of the three filled duffel bags with as much cash as they could liberate from the teller drawers.
"You know only a coward hides their identity, why not take off that mask off." Alex stated in a challenging tone. The metal masked robber walked carefully toward Alex, the with Alex's hand still raised, walked around her, scanning every curve of her body in the tight business suit.
"Left or right?"
"Excuse me?"
"I said left or right?"
"Ah, left."
"Good choice." The metallic crook then touched Ms. Alex Danvers left sleeve and swiped their hand toward the left. With that motion Alex' entire outfit, including panties, bra, stocking and shoes shifted one full place to the left leaving her completely and totally naked. The clothing held its shape, matching its owners body, then fell to earth. Alex screamed, placed her hands over her C cups and crouched down to the floor to try and hide her nudity. The villain next went over to the security guard. Looking over the slightly overweight senior man the question was repeated. "Left or right?"
"Right." He stated without hesitation looked directly over at the totally naked Alex Danvers.
A hand touched his right shoulder and then swiped right. His uniform, including gun belt, shoes and socks was shifted one place to the right, just like the previous time but his white boxers remained. He turned red and crossed his legs, covered his crotch. For next few minutes, without asking the question, the metal clad robber began randomly swiping shoulders, left and right. Seemingly favoring the younger ladies to the left. Naked young ladies all fell to the floor while several men were left in their underwear, except for one teller male in his early 20's. As his clothes fell to the left his sizable manhood rolled out if you will. Alex now briefly regretted not accepting his invitation for a date. Two ladies were left in tears as each reveled just how padded they were under their bras. Many of the gentlemen could not hide their appreciation of the nude women.

Outside the police had set up a perimeter and were about to call out the bank with a bull horn as the familiar "whoosh" of National City's own blue and red clad superhero flew down. At this moment the bank's main doors flew open and leading the exit our of the building was Alex, she had one arm unsuccessfully trying to conceal her breasts while the other was buried concealing her bush. Super Girl just stood there in shock, as all the naked and semi naked hostages ran toward the police. The 20 something well hung teller did not escape her attention. Breaking her stunned look, she walked to meet her caped sister.
"Alex, what happened."
"Shut up and just give me your damned cape."

More later this week,

Comments Welcome,
IO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post: