Thread: Beach Gang Bang
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 01:54 PM

Default all for discretion, but...

I am all for discretion so as to keep the beaches L.E. free, but I am also saddened by the idea that nudity is natural, but sexuality is to be disdained. My wife and I have been going to nude beaches for over thirty years and in that time have had sex on every one of them. Every natural place has areas in which one can indulge oneself outside the view of objecting eyes. But even with being careful not to show those who may not want to see, we have still had no problem attracting those who want to watch including many who want to join in.

I can't say we have had full on gang-bangs at the beach, but there have been way more than a few times my wife has had sex with me and someone else, and/or been felt up by many as she circle jerked them off - it is so much fun and we have only been accosted once or twice in all those times by someone who had an objection (but then if invited dismissed any objection).

Yes, let's keep the beaches open by being discreet, but I hope we can still have sexy fun in the great outdoors as well!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pjandrox For This Useful Post: