Thread: Beach Gang Bang
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 11:16 AM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
That's also how my ex and I started out. The first nudists we met and befriended were "conservative" nudists who professed and lived by nudist etiquette and "proper" behavior, which even included "posture etiquette" for women (like keeping the legs closed, not bending over, etc...).
My wife and I went along with it, even as we saw how alcohol could lead some "conservative" nudists to act not so conservatively anymore.

My wife was the first to call bullsh!t on the whole "posture" etiquette thing. It happened after she had gotten comfortable being naked in front of the other nudists, and she realized she did enjoy getting attention. And so she started shaving and throwing "posture etiquette" to the wind, preferring to comfortably sit and lay with her legs open. We then threw out the "PDA" etiquette part, as not openly showing affection for each other and keeping "our hands to ourselves" seemed like bullsh!t too.

We subsequently "dumped" our "conservative" friends and struck friendships with nudists who were much more on the same page as us. Although we never went quite as far as swinging, looking and touching was ok between us. Around them she could be naturally flirtatious and outgoing without fearing criticism. If someone looked at her juicy while sitting around and chatting, or while she was bent over, it was ok with her; she actually occasionally had a bit of fun with it. If a male friend complimented her on her naked body; or gave her a full-body hug (usually a no-no in conservative circles), she was comfortable with her boobs squeezed against his chest of feeling his penis pressed against her. My wife has received full-body massages from friends and has gotten her tits and ass rubbed in the process.
And vice-versa; I could be playful, squeeze a female friend and be affectionate and complimentary, without being deemed a "perv."

On one end of the spectrum, you have "purists." On the other end of the spectrum you've got the swingers. Nudism for my ex and I was in a healthy medium; where we could be sensual, affectionate; enjoy touching and being touched, looking and being looked at, without fear of being called "pervs."
If you look at my avatar you will see that my wife (at Gunnison beach) was in the "show it off group!!