View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:47 AM

Thanked 2,876 Times in 266 Posts

A couple of years ago I had a vasectomy, my wife was having issues with the birth control she was on and well frankly, we are now to damn old to have kids.

So she sets up the appointment, I can honestly say I wasn't jumping for joy, but oh well.

We get to the doctors, fill out tons of paperwork, then I get taken back to a room where I am asked to undress.

Well jeans and boxers off, I sit my butt down on the exam table, the door opens and in walks a nurse, clipboard up to her face telling me she has to take my blood pressure etc...No issues from my point of view.

She lowers the clipboard and I start laughing, the nurse worked for me probably 5 years before as a cocktail waitress, her first reaction was "oh shit"....I explain that she is a professional, I couldn't care less and I am sure that she had seen me naked at at least one of our drunken pool parties.

She smiles, wraps the collar around my arm and takes my blood pressure, we chat about nothing, just catching up on stuff, then the doctor comes in. He explains the procedure, what it involves, how long it will take and the recovery time...We chat for a couple of minutes, he makes sure that I am happy to go along with the surgery, then tells me to get dressed and see the receptionist for a surgery date.

So out I go, the receptionist gives me a date, goes through a check list of stuff I will need to bring and do after the surgery...Then right before I walk out she tells me I have to shave my pubic area or the nurse will have to do it and there will be a charge...My bad side jumps into action and asks "how much is it for the nurse to shave me?" "$100" is the reply... "Who pays me or the insurance?" "The insurance" is the answer I got and wanted...

Well you can see where this is going, the day of the surgery arrives and damn it, I forgot to shave, I get to the clinic, sign in and play the innocent "oh I forgot to shave" routine

Well not a problem, it just means that I will be there an extra 20 minutes or so

So I get taken back into the office where the surgery will take place, in comes my former co-worker with a blank look on her face.

"Strip, up on the table, feet in the sirups and you better not enjoy this to much"

"Can I enjoy it at all?"

She stops, looks at me, smiles and says "sure"

Let me tell you, she was making the most out of it, there was may to much manipulation, moving things around, tugging and brushes with her fingers for it to be just a shave.

In the end I had to ask her to stop before there was some mess to clean up, she smiled and laughed, cleaned me up and stepped back, she told me she would have to wait a couple of minutes to go tell the doc I was ready to let things get back to "normal"...And oh she had a surprise for me during the surgery

Well she gets the doc, he explains that he is going to inject me with a local to numb the boys, to make sure I don't touch anything other than the table as that will ground me and it can be painful....HUH !

Yep, while working on the second "cut" the nurse accidentally brushed my leg as he was applying the current, nothing major but it did hurt, the doctor asked me if I was ok...the nurse smiled..."yep, i think I was just a bit surprised"....
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to godlikechickposter For This Useful Post: