Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 07:24 PM

Thanked 16,424 Times in 956 Posts

Last night I went out for dinner with the family. My wife and I were seated across from each other and the kids by our sides. A woman holding a kid about a year old walks in with three other men. She looked about late 20's about 5'5", brown curly hair. They are seated at the table right next to us. The men all grab a seat while the woman is waiting for a kids chair to arrive. I notice her dress is extremely short, I could see the bottom of her butt cheeks as she was just standing there! She puts the kid in the high chair & starts messing with the belt to lock him in. Her ass is in full view of our table, she's about 3 feet on my wifes right. She was bent over for a good 3 min., but it seemed a lot longer. My wife must have saw me looking because she looks over and then asks me if i'm enjoying the view. Then I see my kids giggling as they are looking also. She finished with the kid then turns her ass right in my direction bends completely over & puts the kids bag on the floor. I did not see any underwear or g-string, just a nice tan ass! When she finally took her seat I could see that her dress wasn't even under her ass all the way.
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to gasb For This Useful Post: