View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 06:09 PM

Thanked 1,786 Times in 129 Posts
Default just a little different

I'm a little hesitant to contribute to this thread, OCC is a "No Cocks Alone Zone" after all, but what the heck, this is about the female response to mine. I was born with a congenital "defect" called Hypospadias. I believe about one in a thousand boys are born with it. Hypospadias is what they call it when the urethra exits the penis before it reaches the end of the glans. My "anomaly" is the least severe and most common form of it. It's considered as just a cosmetic flaw.

My peehole is exactly at the boundary between the skin of my cock and the base of my glans, on the bottom side. That side of my knob is a bit flattened, and my foreskin does not encircle my entire glans. It starts at one side of the flat on the bottom and goes around the topside of the glans and ends at the other side of the flat. It's like the hood of a sweatshirt, but one that barely reaches the top of your head. Boys born with my condition are usually not circumsized so the foreskin is available to use in a "repair" at a future date, if parents or the adult decide to do that. Now if that wasn't already too graphic, or you still can't quite visualize it, I have photos, but NOT HERE.

When my cock is limp, it's barely noticeable that I'm different. It just looks like I have a very short foreskin. No one in junior or senior high (locker room) ever noticed or said anything. As a naked adult around naked female friends in hot tubs or saunas, they did look, but from their reaction they obviously didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Up close and personal however, mine is obviously different. At the very least, the lady cannot not notice while giving a handjob or a blow job. Most of the time though girls never said anything. My ex of coure talked about it. One of the first things she said was that only one boy in her very small class in a very small high school was not circumsized. She said the other boys told everyone about it. I always wondered if shs had actually seen it. One girlfriend used to stare at mine up close while confessing her infatuation with cocks. She was a conundrum. She would not let me look at her pussy, yet was happy to have me eat it. One took quite an interest in it and seemed very delighted to be handling it. Many girls seem very shy about and uncomfortable with the appearance of there own pussy. I've wondered how these girls could so easily be so very personal with a part of me that I might be understandably uncomfortable with. A couple girls told me (the foreskin part of it) was cute. One of them said something to the effect that it looked like it was wearing a little cap.

After being divorced, I am usually very quick to pull it out and show it to them while explaining what they see. Not right out of the blue, but when the relationship is right and when in the conversation it seems like a natural and non-sexual thing to talk about and look at. Of course when it's the "get to know you" phase of potential FWB relationship, it's a perfect transition to sex.

About those photos: several years ago I decided to google Hypospadias. Wikipedia was pretty good. I thought the illustrations were pretty lame though. I did not need to see any pictures myself of course, but anyone who hadn't actually seen it could have benefitted from a better look. On a whim and as kind of a joke, I took pictures of myself and submitted them to WikiPedia Commons, public domain. A couple weeks later I looked at the Wikipedia article again, and to my shock and amazement, one of my pictures was right there at the top of the page. They edit these pages all the time, but every time I look that photo is somewhere in the article. After a while I decided to do a Google image search for the picture. I could not belive it. That picture is all over the Internet, all over the world on hundreds of medical websites. A picture of my cock went viral, sort of, yet I've never found it on a gay website. Unbelievable.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to buddy i con For This Useful Post: