View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 06:47 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Here in the States it's the other way around. I'm uncircumcised. I'm originally from France where this was the norm; but when I moved to the States I became part of a "rare breed."
For the women in my life this was a bit of a "curiosity." In all cases I was either the first or only man they'd been with that was uncut. At first a few "thumbed their noses" at my uncircumcised cock. Apparently American women are taught that an uncut penis is "dirty." But eventually they all enjoyed it. Whether it's true or not one ex-girlfriend even told me it made her cum harder. Perhaps it is because there is more friction when the cock is uncut.

The most "unusual" pussy I've ever had belonged to a girl named Pam. She had a very large labia, and big protruding meatflaps. It was bewildering to look at; it looked like a firecracker had gone off in her pussy. I went down on her once; and it felt like I was chewing on a wet piece of meat. I never quite got used to it. Poor Pam was very self-conscious of her big meatflaps too. She was a very nice girl; but that pussy was out of this world!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: