View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 06:15 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Definitely not Innocent....

Not so innocent party games......

Back in the sexual experimental days of the late '70's my first wife and I had our small loosely knit group of young couples who normally gathered together on Friday or Saturday nights for dinner and / or a night club, and sometimes a house party. The house parties often got interesting, involving lots of drinking and smoking weed.

Often parlor stripping games would develop, depending on the females present and the general mood of the group. And on rare occasions, usually when only 2 or three couple were present, same room sex and even swapping ensued.

One very interesting evening at a house party the host suggested we try a "task" game he read about involving the loser drawing cards with various racy tasks on the back. There were four couples there that night, and one couple in particular had been a hold-out with anything to do with situations with the possibility of nudity or sex. Patty and her husband Jack were great fun people, but seldom joined us at the house parties, obviously avoiding any of the sexual atmospheres that tended to develop. At more than one house party when things began to warm up, they had to leave while giving some lame excuse. She was a petite girl with what I would describe as substantial tits but dressed and acted very conservatively.

That night Patty and Jack said they were up for that game, but she seemed to be a bit hesitant and tense. No one made a big deal of their unexpected decision to play, not wanting to draw attention to their decision and make them feel uncomfortable. But since they decided to participate, the host wisely thought it best to make it clear to all of us that he and his wife had written the "tasks" on blank cards themselves which could be quite racy. And told us that the cards were separated into three small stacks of different colored cards, white, blue and red. The white cards were to be drawn first and included PG rated tasks. The blue were next and were"R" rated, and if anyone was still able to continue, the red cards had "X" rated tasks.

Of course everyone was good with that, saying yeah, great, smiling and saying let's get started. And that including Jack. But Patty had this forced smile and was looking nervous. About then I thought Jack had likely coerced his unwilling partner to participate in our fun and games, and was I hoping it would turn out well.

The game started off slowly with the white "task" cards being used up quickly, many involved drinking shots, and few tasks with any sexual overtones. The blue cards although like the others sets, had been shuffled, but started off with a surprisingly highly charged task. My wife was tasked with removing 3 items of clothing. It was summer, and not a lot of clothes to start with, and she hadn't worn a bra. She elected to lose her shoes, shorts and top leaving her with just panties and big tits out for all to see. Not a big deal for her since we were veterans of these parlor games, and liked showing off her tits anyway. But I saw Patty's eyes about bug out when my wife lost her top.

The next loser was Patty. She looked like she was going to faint. But the blue card she drew required her to allow anyone of her choice other than her partner to fondle her body for 30 seconds. She seemed to be relieved, in light of what my wife had to do. She chose the host. I think that knowing her angst, he went easy on her, simply dancing with her and while giving her ass a thorough massage and cupped her tits a few times.

The games continued until everyone had substantial clothing missing including the new girl Patty, now just in her bra and panties, but seemed to be holding up quite well. By this time my wife was totally nude and had been pawed and kissed by every guy there. Then the blue cards were gone, and just the red cards remaining. At this time everyone is drunk and/or high as a kite.

This time it was Patty who was the first red card loser, and was truly smiling with relief as she reads her card. The task was to perform oral sex on your partner for one minute. Patty was likely relieved with this task, because not knowing just how "X" rated the cards could be, this was something she could live with. The husband, now just in his shorts, gets up, drops his shorts and moves to an easy chair so we all can watch as his bra and panty clad wife knelt in front of him and sucked his cock rock hard in record time. Meanwhile he reached behind her and undid her bra and played with her tits while she's sucking him.

The now rowdy group was cheering her on, and when the timer went off, she stood, turned, slipped the loose bra straps off and bowed to us while tossing her bra aside. Her perfect tits were on full display with no attempt to hide them. More applause, which may have prompted her to peel down her panties and kicks them aside as well, smiling ear to ear. Patty then started dancing and pirouetting around the room proudly showing off her trim nude body to everyone. With that, everyone knew Patty had graduated from prude to a true party person and exhibitionist in a matter of hours.

And before the red cards ran out, nearly everyone had been tasked to either give or receive received oral sex to their partner with everyone watching if they cared to. And none of the red card tasks involved inter-couple sex. I was wondering if at that point if Patty was disappointed that oral sex with someone other than your partner wasn't one of the red card tasks.

Last edited by stevezr1; 09-14-2017 at 06:21 PM.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: