View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:21 AM

Default Hey romikk32

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
Do you know how many guys have fucked your wife. Before you or after you have been together? Has she told you her "number" and do you believe her?
...It was my number one fantasy while dating, and took me a couple years AFTER we got married to admit, and *encourage* her to play extracurricular. It then took her a bit to realize I wasn't chasing tail for myself nor tricking. Her first extramarital was when I worked the third shift, and on Friday nights two of my buds used to come play cards until I had to leave. Since she was friendly and comfortable with both, I encouraged her to play, and them individually to stay. Having discussed it with them and shared pictures of her, they were a bit overwhelmed at my generosity and her willingness to play. wasn't long till both had fucked her,which led to a couple more later on. she enjoys more intimacy with friends as she *knows* them, but may simply not have found the stranger who has primed the pump ..yet. So I guess about six have gone deep...so far..ps: do you know how hard it is to concentrate at work knowing your wife is spreading for your friends at home, and you can't be there to see it?...but details afterward are ALMOST as good

Does her past make you angry or jealous or does it turn you on to think about her with others?
...Does it make me angry or jealous? hell no. I know how good it feels to fuck her, and don't mind others sharing in that good feeling...and she certainly enjoys both the attention and the sex. Guys love visual, and sex..It's the best of both worlds when your lady does it FOR your mutual benefit.

Do you personally know any of the boys or men men who have penetrated her? Have you discussed their experiences with your wife with them?..I still know all of them altho I don't always see them anymore. For most part, we bonded closer having shared her charms, and yep, hotter yet...compared notes!
Just have to ask, do your friends know, that you know they're fuck her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post: