View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by konan21 View Post
In this clip, a woman is on the show to tell her fiance that she will continue to strip against his wishes. She first starts to asking for Steve's autograph... on her chest. She exposes her breasts and he signs them. She kisses him and returns to her seat. She then revels to the crowd that she has a delicious surprise but needs 2 volunteers. Two volunteers come on stage s she strips to another but a thong and heels. The 2 men from the audience are ordered to cover her in whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Her fiance sees this on a monitor backstage and runs out to put stop to it. He is questioned by Jerry before getting into it with one of the volunteers. Later in the segment the volunteers are ordered to the stage to finish the routine. The fiance and volunteer fight again as the scene concludes. Great censored topless, thong and topless from behind footage.
Are there any uncensored videos available for these Jerry Springer scenes? I have the full 3-DVD set of all the uncensored Jerry Spring Videos, but in reality, only the Uncensored Vol. 1 and Uncensored Vol. 2 have any good classic nudity, and only at the very end ("Bonus" footage) which is very small and doesn't include all these hotter, mainstream women. It only includes 5-6 short uncensored scenes from the 90s.

Otherwise, the Wild & Outrageous Vol. 1-5 DVD's, though containing nudity (some of it posted here), only have ugly women. I think those later ones are something they released maybe because of the professional actresses or something else. But those are horrible. I would much prefer something from the 90s like this clip that are unfortunately censored, AND not in the Uncensored Vol.1/Vol.2 DVDs. Is there any uncensored source of those 90s Jerry Springer videos?
The Following User Says Thank You to eugeneba2023 For This Useful Post: