Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Anal] So Why do you Like anal?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:04 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctunnel View Post
I like fucking my wife in the ass because its get to the more carnal aspects of our relationship.
That is a great explanation right there!! One of my favorite memories of anal with my wife was we were at her mom and dad's visiting. We had all eaten lunch and April's mom had went to take a friend to a doctor's appointment. Her dad and I were talking and soon he was stretched out in his recliner asleep.

April had been in the kitchen and I got up and saw she had cleaned everything up and she was wiping the table. Walking up behind her I startled her and she smacked me with her dish towel. I took the towel and turned her around. She asked me what I was doing?

Pulling her biker shorts and panties down I pushed her forward, bent over the table and gripping the sides with her hands. I stepped to the stove and put extra virgin olive oil on my cock. She was watching me, head turned to the side. We could hear her dad snoring.

I pushed my cock up inside of her and stroked in and out about ten times before I emptied my load inside of her butt. She moaned and I pulled out of her and she pulled her shorts and panties up. We kissed passionately even as we heard the snap and groan of her dad's recliner moving down as he got up.

He came in the kitchen and he and I took off with our conversation again -- her dad oblivious to the fact that I had just fucked his daughter in the ass right on their dinner table!! April and I had been married several years when that happened, but it is a great memory and it too was one of those acts that satisfied the carnal side of our relationship. Thanks for sharing your experiences all who have contributed!!!!
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post: