Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE - Power Hungry GM
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:00 AM

This chapter is a little different. I decided to write up Kaitlyn and AJ's trip to New York I mentioned in the last chapter. Hopefully it still works with the rest of the story, kinda feel it is the weakest chapter yet. Still hope you enjoy and the next chapter will be back to the normal format.

AJ and Kaitlyn get out of their limo outside The Sirius XM Studios to began their promotional day in New York City on The Howard Stern Show. AJ is dressed in her normal formal business attire with a business coat over a white, button up shirt, and a matching short skirt that ends a few inches above her knees. Kaitlyn is dressed in just a thin t-shirt with her nipples poking thru the material and a tight pair of jeans that hug her ass. WWE.com cameras are with them to document the days events. AJ and Kaitlyn are shown meeting with Stern show producer Gary Dellabante aka BabaBooey.

Gary: So what can we expect on the show today? Some fun backstage stories, maybe a little skin? I’ve seen the shows recently. Definitely some interesting stuff you guys are doing on there.

AJ: Well, if you’ve been watching the shows you will know that I’ll be leaving my clothes on. However, Kaitlyn is game for anything today, you want her to ride the sybian, sit in the tickle cheer, hell even if you just want have everybody feel her tits it’s ok. Right Kaitlyn?

Kaitlyn has a shocked look on her face not sure what to expect in the next hour but just nods her head in agreement with AJ.

Gary: All right. Sounds like a fun show today. We’ll have you on in 10 minutes.

Gary leaves the room, leaving AJ and Kaitlyn alone in the room.

AJ: I want you to take your clothes off now. Come in there fully nude. That is what we are here to promote is your body and the fact that you and the other wh*r*s expose themselves every week.

Kaitlyn: Ok. I mean it’s the Stern Show. I expected that you were gonna make me do something here. At least later on with our other stops we are on network tv shows so I know it will only get better as the day goes on.

AJ: Once you go in there, whatever they suggest for you, you can’t say no.

Kaitlyn: There is a limit right?

AJ: The sybian will be the worst it can get.

Kaitlyn removes her clothing in the green room allowing her large fake tits, muscular ass, and muscular legs to all become bare. Gary sticks his head into the room to let them know they are ready and is shocked to see the fully nude Kaitlyn standing there.

Gary: Nice. You look great.

Kaitlyn looks embarrassed being naked in a whole new environment compared to the last few weeks of RAW. AJ exits the room first into the studio and tells Kaitlyn to wait a moment. AJ walks into the studio and greets Howard, Fred, Benji, and Robin.

AJ: Wonderful to meet all of you. I am RAW’s General Manager AJ Lee. I am here just to deliver you the real star today Kaitlyn. Just so you know I’m gonna sit on the side to make sure she follows this but once Kaitlyn comes in it’s her show with you guys. I’m not even here.And I told her she can’t say no to any of your suggestions. Now presenting Kaitlyn.

AJ sticks her head back into the green room and calls Kaitlyn into the room. Kaitlyn now strides into the room fully nude to the shock of everyone in the studio than BabaBooey who has a big smile on his face. Kaitlyn turns very red as she is in close proximity to all these men just staring directly at her nude tits and pussy while there are also plenty of cameras on her between HowardTV and WWE.com.

Howard: Nice to meet you Kaitlyn. (laughing) This is great. Most celebrities like you don’t come in here without any clothes on and even the girls who take their clothes off we need to talk out of them. You just stroll in here with your tight shaved pussy and large fake tits on display for us to see.

Benji: Are we sure they are fake? Kaitlyn come over here so I can squeeze them and see if I can feel the implants.

Kaitlyn unable to say no walks over to Benji annoyed as even though she has nice implants her tits are clearly fake and he just wants to touch her tits. The short, fat, and balding Benji reaches out and gropes her tits for ten seconds straight and flicking her nipples a few times making her nipples stand on attention in the cold studio.

Benji: Yea, I guess they are fake.

Howard: So, I was watching RAW Monday Night to prepare for this. Plus I heard about all the nudity so I had to check this out. Now you had to parade through the crowd on Monday night Kaitlyn and allow the fans to grope your tits and ass. What was that like?

Kaitlyn: That was probably the worst moment of my life. (Kaitlyn turns her back to Howard and points her bare ass at him) Look at my ass. There are still red marks all over it. And some pervs even shoved their fingers in my vagina and one of them got really daring and shoved it in my asshole.

Howard: I did see that one fan who fingered you and that announcer woman with the big bush on Monday.

Kaitlyn: Yeah, Lillian. Well that guy and the rest of the ones who stepped over the line had to spend the night in jail.

Howard: One night in jail for your sweet pussy seems worth it. You’re a hottie. You have such great tits and a nice muscular ass and tight pussy. I’m just liking looking at you there. Now since AJ told us you wouldn’t say no to anything we figured we would give you a choice. We have two things we like to do with naked women here. We either like to see them ride the sybian or we tie them into the tickle chair and let me tickle them all over. Which one would you prefer Kaitlyn?

AJ: Tickle chair. I want to see her do the tickle chair.

Kaitlyn: I have to agree with AJ if she wants me to do the tickle chair then I will go with that. Plus it is always nice to go with the option where I don’t have to orgasm with all these cameras on me.

Howard: Sounds good. Let’s get you strapped into the chair.

BabaBooey brings out the wooden chair for Kaitlyn to sit in. Kaitlyn sits into the sunken chair and puts her arms on the armrests to be strapped in. She then spreads her legs baring her wide open pussy for everyone to see to have her legs strapped in as well. Howard approaches her and puts on his wireless headset.

Howard: Damn. I just can’t get over how good you look sitting her with your huge tits and now seeing your vagina glisten as your legs are spread. Now it’s time to see how ticklish you are.

AJ purposefully chose the tickle chair knowing how ticklish Kaitlyn was from when they used to be friends. Howard reaches in and softly tickles Kaitlyn under her arm occasionally rubbing the side of her tits. Kaitlyn giggles with each touch of Howard’s cold hand her tits bouncing with every touch. Howard continues to tease her little by little not fully tickling her yet. Already she is laughing uncontrollably. Howard now steps behind her and tickles her up and down her sides at the same time, also cupping each breast a few times. Kaitlyn laughs more and more jiggling in the seat. Howard now comes around the front and reaches betweens Kaitlyn’s legs tickling her inner thighs. Kaitlyn continues to giggle through all of this. Finally, Howard takes out his large feather for the grand finale. He places the feather between her legs to continue to tickle her inner thighs. AJ sneaks up and helps with the tickling, tickling her side from behind as Howard continues to tickle her inner thighs. Kaitlyn’s laughter suddenly turns into screaming.

Kaitrlyn: Stop, stop, I’m gonna pee. Stop.

Unfortunately it’s too late as she pisses herself while still tied into the tickle chair. With her legs separated and spread wide open the camera is able to zoom in and get a close up shot of her peeing. Kaitlyn starts squirming crazily trying to get out of the chair as she finishes peeing. Finally, once she is done peeing AJ releases her from the supports of the chair as Kaitlyn runs out of the studio in embarrassment.

AJ: Sorry Howard. Some people just don’t know how to control themselves.

Howard: (laughing) It’s ok. Come back anytime. Bring any of the divas with you that you want to punish. Or even if you want to show us something, you got a tight little body there too.

AJ winks at Howard and giggled as she exits the studio. She enters the green room where Kaitlyn is quickly trying to get dressed.

AJ: Leave your shirt off.

Kaitlyn: What? I’m supposed to just travel around the city topless all day?

AJ: Exactly.

Kaitlyn: I’ll get arrested.

AJ: No you won’t. It’s legal to be topless in public in New York. Too bad they would arrest you if you were fully nude. That would be really fun having you walk around fully nude around New York today.

Kaitlyn: What do you mean walk? We have our limo.

AJ: No we don’t. We have two hours to get to NBC for The Today Show. We are gonna walk. It’s only about a half hour or so.

Kaitlyn; You want me to walk through New York, topless for half an hour.

AJ: It’s happening whether you like it or not.

Kaitlyn realizes its pointless arguing. They began to exit the studio to walk down to the street. AJ and Kaitlyn enter the elevator to head out of the building when a middle aged man joins them. Once inside the elevator there is an awkward silence as the man blatantly stares at Kaitlyn’s bare breasts.

AJ: You can touch them if you like.

Man: No. I couldn’t.

AJ: No. I insist.

The man doesn’t need much convincing as he reaches out and begins to caress Kaitlyn’s bare breasts. They make it down to the lobby and the elevator doors open for a dozen people to see the man still caressing Kaitlyn’s bare tits. Kaitlyn quickly runs out of the elevator to cover up, but realizes she has nowhere to go. AJ heads to the front door of the building while Kaitlyn stands behind.

AJ: Come on Kaitlyn. Let’s go. If we don’t walk fast enough we have to take the subway and trust me that will be much worse for you in your state of undress.

Kaitlyn quickly follows behind AJ exiting the building out onto the sunny streets of New York City. Immediately as she steps outside she can feel all sets of eyes on her bare tits, or at least it feels that way. The walk to 30 Rockefeller Plaza takes about twice as long as it should as every five feet someone stops them for a photo and AJ insists they stop every time offering the person a feel of Kaitlyn’s tits. By the time they make it to NBC Kaitlyn’s tits are tanned, red, and swollen due to exposure to the sun and all the people who have groped them.

When AJ & Kaitlyn enter the NBC building all eyes immediately turn to Kaitlyn with her large fake breasts visible. Security immediately approaches both AJ and Kaitlyn.

Security Guard #1: Excuse mam, you need to put a shirt on.

Kaitlyn: Thank god. I was hoping you would say that.

Security Guard #2: Wait, what’s going on here? Is everything ok?

Kaitlyn: No.

AJ: (interrupting) Everything is fine. This is my employee and she must do what I say. Here, Kaitlyn. I have a shirt for you to wear.

AJ hands Kaitlyn a small white tank top. Kaitlyn quickly slides it on over her head providing her breasts with coverage for the first time in almost two hours. Unfortunately, Kaitlyn quickly realizes that the shirt doesn’t provide her with much modesty as her pink nipples are clearly visible through the top and cleavage pops out of the top and side of the top showing off the full shape of her tits.

AJ: Is that satisfactory? We have to get to The Today Show.

Security Guard #1: Yeah, go ahead.

AJ and Kaitlyn make their way through the building to The Today Show studios. Each male the duo passes stare and smile at Kaitlyn’s tits, while each female they pass shoot Kaitlyn dirty glances.

Once inside The Today Show studio, AJ and Kaitlyn are quickly prepped before joining Kathy Lee and Hoda for the 10 AM hour on The Today Show. They come out onto the stage, greeting Kathy Lee and Hoda with quick hugs. Kaitlyn’s breasts squeeze against both of them, and the contact causes her nipples to poke through the thin top even more. Sitting under the hot lights, Kaitlyn sees herself on the monitor and realizes her top has became even more transparent. Kathy Lee pours both women a glass of wine as is tradition for their hour on The Today Show.

Hoda: Welcome to the show ladies.

Kathy Lee: This is exciting. With you here AJ we all know we don’t know what will happen.

AJ: Thanks for having us. This is very exciting for both of us too. I am a huge fan and Kaitlyn, as you can see, is excited in her own way. (AJ reaches out and tweaks one of Kaitlyn’s nipples, as Kaitlyn jumps and then covers her breasts with her hands in embarrassment)

Kathy Lee: Well, as you can see this is a new day for the WWE Diva that we are used to. You got a little hint of it by AJ just now, but let’s take a look at some highlights of what exactly you’ve been doing over on RAW, to make yourselves the talk of entertainment for the last few weeks.

A video plays showing censored clips of Kaityn fully nude being spread wide open by a topless Layla, Camera and Naomi dancing in the ring with Brodus Clay in just their tiny panties, Eve & Beth in the ring both topless, and Lacey Von Erich doing a fully nude cartwheel. Eve becomes slightly happier after watching the video, realizing that there is no way NBC will allow AJ to strip her naked on The Today Show.

Hoda: (giggling) Well, I’m glad that we haven’t made any of that part of The Today Show. I would go on a permanent diet. I would be mortified.

Kathy Lee: (giggling) No one wants to see that Hoda. They want to see me. (Kathy Lee teasingly lifts her shirt up, showing just a hint of her stomach) But, seriously I have a ton of questions for both of you and hopefully we have time for them. Firstly, I was disappointed watching those clips, AJ, we didn’t get to see your cute little body at all. I wish my body was as tight and slender as you.

AJ: (giggling) Thank you Kathy Lee. That is the most common question I’ve had by fans, media, even WWE management is when will I get involved in all the fun. Unfortunately, no matter how flattered I am by the thought, I couldn’t do that to my family, friends, and other loved ones. It wouldn’t just embarrass me, it would embarrass them. Right, Kaitlyn? (giggling)

Kaitlyn: You can make me the butt of your jokes all you want AJ, but you’ll get yours soon enough. Eve and Becky almost got you Monday and it would be foolish to think that will be the last time.

AJ: I’d be careful making threats if I were you Kaitlyn. I’m still your boss and I have no problem asserting my power even here on The Today Show.

Hoda: Now ladies, we would love to have fun, but don’t push it too far. We are broadcast tv, not cable.

AJ: Oh, I know. That’s why I planned ahead.

AJ, suddenly pours her glass of wine right on Kaitlyn’s thin white shirt. This now makes Kaitlyn’s shirt completely see-thru only providing a thin layer of fabric stuck closely to her large breasts and pink nipples.

Kathy Lee: Now, I can enjoy that. Kaitlyn, what does it feel like now knowing that not only are you more famous than you probably ever thought possible as a WWE Diva, but that this was how you have gone about it to get this attention?

Kaitlyn: It’s honestly been awful. I don’t want to get into details, but the attention isn’t worth it.

AJ: (interrupting) I would like to go over the details. It’s more fun that way. Our first week of new programming you were actual lucky being only stripped down to your bra and panties. Of course I covered you in water so your bra was nice and see-thru, sorta like how your nipples are clearly visible thorugh your shirt right now. (Kaitlyn blushes and tries to cover her chest)

Kathy Lee: Yeah we can see pretty much all of your boobs.

Hoda: And you have the prettiest pink nipples.

AJ: Would you two like to touch them?

Hoda and Kathy Lee both nod and get up. They each squeeze Kaitlyn’s tits and tweak her nipples quickly.

Hoda: Oh wow, I didn’t even realize those were fake looking at them.

Kathy Lee: You must introduce me to your surgeon. (giggling)

AJ: Back to our recap of what to expect every week on Monday Night RAW. Our second week of programming Kaitlyn participated in a wet t-shirt contest. However, she didn’t leave her shirt on like she is now. Can I provide a demonstration of what happened?

Hoda: Sure, our producers say that the shirt is showing so much anyway that we can keep going with it for now.

Kaitlyn: Please don’t. Enough people see me every week on RAW. I don’t need more people seeing me now on The Today Show.

Kathy Lee: Oh don’t worry honey. You look excellent.

AJ now reaches out and pulls at the thin material which quickly rips allowing Kaitlyn’s large, fake breasts to be exposed for the largest television audience yet to see her. Kaitlyn goes to cover her tits.

Hoda: Don’t be shy! Let us see.

AJ: Yeah Kaitlyn, drop your hands.

Kaitlyn drops her hands to her sides allowing her nude tits to be filmed up close allowing every inch of her breasts to be seen.

AJ: But, Kaitlyn’s humiliation didn’t end there. Not only during the wet t-shirt contest, but also the following week Kaitlyn was left fully nude in the middle of the ring with her shaved pussy, bare ass, and strong, muscular legs to be seen by all of our audience. Can we keep going with my demonstration? I know we may be really pushing it now.

Kathy Lee: This is gonna get us more media exposure than anything else we can do. I wanna keep on going. Let’s see your vagina young lady. (giggling)

AJ: You heard the lady Kaitlyn. She is our host here. Would you like me to do it? Or you can do it yourself.

Kaitlyn arises from her chair letting her boobs bounce. She looks towards AJ, Kathy Lee, and Hoda before doing anything.

Hoda: Oh come on. I am getting wet watching this, it’s all in fun Kaitlyn.

Kathy Lee reaches over between Hoda’s legs and sniffs her hand right after. Hoda just laughs at Kathy Lee.

Kathy Lee: She isn’t kidding. (giggling)

Kaitlyn slowly slides her jeans down her legs allowing her ass and bare vagina to be seen by the women in the studio, the cameras, and the audience at home as she didn’t have any panties on. Kaitlyn quickly finishes removing her panties before running to sit back down and crossing her legs not allowing much to be seen.

AJ: Unfortunately for Kaitlyn, she got a little to comfortable with taking her clothes off, so I thought I had to push it further to show her the true meaning of shame. Just this past Monday, Kaitlyn walked around the arena allowing fans the chance to get personal photos with Kaitlyn nice and up close. We allowed fans to grabs her tits. (AJ reaches over and grabs one of Kaitlyn’s bare boobs) They also could smack her ass. Let us see your ass Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn stands up, defeated and realizing she has no choice. She has her hands over her pussy trying her best to maintain some dignity. She turns her bare ass towards the camera before quickly sitting back down.

AJ: We didn’t let the fans touch her vagina, but you know some fans always try to push the limit and got a nice feel of Kaitlyn’s tight pussy lips. However, if you’d like ladies. You can help bring my display to a close. Just earlier today we were on Howard Stern’s show and Kaitlyn peed herself in the studio while fully nude. I would like to bring another liquid out of her and show what the fans missed on RAW not getting to feel her smooth pussy. Would you like to help me ladies.

Kathy Lee: I know Hoda does. (giggling)

Hoda: (giggling) Why not? It’s fun to experiment. You scared or something Kathy Lee?

Kathy Lee: Let’s do this! Always try something once, right?

AJ: I’ll hold her arms back and you ladies do the work and have some fun.

AJ gets up and holds Kaitlyn’s arms behind her as Kathy Lee and Hoda approach Kaitlyn and begin squeezing her breasts a little bit. They each take turns tweaking her nipples and massage her breasts as Kaitlyn starts to forget where she is and moans a little bit.

AJ: You won’t get her off just with her tits. Give her pussy some loving. It looks nice and wet down there.

Kathy Lee: You first Hoda.

Hoda shrugs and reaches down between Kaitlyn’s now spread legs and rubs the lips of Kaitlyn’s vagina. Kaitlyn is getting more and more into it as AJ now lets go off Kaitlyn’s arms. Kaitlyn now uses her free hand to massage her own breasts as Hoda continues to rub Kaitlyn’s vagina. Kathy Lee suddenly shoves her hand between Kaitlyn’s legs and shoves Hoda’s hand out of the way.

Kathy Lee: Stop teasing the poor woman Hoda, she need something inside of her to get off. Don’t you honey?

Kaitlyn can only moan in response as Kathy Lee has started to shove three fingers in and out of Kaitlyn’s pussy. Kaitlyn’s moaning grows faster and faster as Kathy Lee quickly shoves her fingers in Kaitlyn’s pussy.

Hoda: You think you can out do me Kathy Lee. Let me back in there.

Hoda pushes Kathy Lee to the side as she gets on her knees in front of Kaitlyn’s crotch. Hoda now leans in and starts to lick Kaitlyn’s pussy. Hoda vigorously starts to lick Kaitlyn’s pussy sticking her tongue inside of her as the camera gets an up close shot of the host eating out their guest. This finally proves too much for Kaitlyn as she finally orgasms with Hoda still between her legs, leaving juices all over Hoda’s face and mouth. As Kaitlyn comes down from the orgasm Hoda and Kathy Lee send the show to commercial break.

Hoda: Thanks for joining us ladies. This is gonna help rejuvenate the show.

Kathy Lee: Yeah, thanks Kaitlyn. You’re a real sport.

Kaitlyn finally coming to after her orgasm is mortified that she was just fingered and eaten out on The Today Show until she orgasmed. She doesn’t say anything to the hosts before grabbing her jeans and running into the bathroom.

AJ: Sorry for her. Thanks. That went better than I could have even expected. Maybe we can do this again.

AJ retrieves Kaitlyn from the bathroom who has put her jeans back on. Kaitlyn still topless realizes that her white shirt is unwearable and AJ won’t let her wear anything anyways once they get outside.

AJ: We have plenty of time until we have to tape The Late Show with David Letterman, so I figured we can go for a walk in Central Park. Even out that tan on your tits.

Kaitlyn: Whatever you say. I’m done fighting this anymore. You win.

AJ: You can’t be defeated yet. We still have a little more time left on the day.

AJ and Kaitlyn go back out onto the streets of New York allowing Kaitlyn’s tits to be visible to the busy streets of New York City once again. They quickly make it to Central Park as AJ is letting Kaitlyn ignore photo requests at this point. Once in Central Park, AJ quickly makes her way to a pond to admire some ducks.

AJ: Come over here, take a look Kaitlyn.

AJ turns her back to Kaitlyn to admire the ducks some more. Kaitlyn seeing an opportunity quickly tackles AJ from behind and into the pond. A crowd quickly forms around as the topless Kaitlyn wrestles with AJ in the shallow water. AJ wearing her normal business suit has her white button up shirt quickly become see-thru and her dark bra to be seen. Her skirt rides up above her waist allowing her tanned legs and panties to be see by the gathering crowd. Kaitlyn tears at AJ’s shirt ripping it open and exposing her bra to the crowd. Kaitlyn on top of the smaller AJ keeps the advantage as AJ is horrified as she sees people with camera phones snap photos or her cleavage and exposed legs. The topless Kaitlyn reaches down towards AJ’s bra and tries to rip it from AJ’s body. AJ is regretting more and more not bringing any of her back up with her as she is about to be stripped topless in the middle of Central Park with no way of covering quickly. Kaitlyn keeps pulling at AJ’s bra not being able to remove it but still holding the dominate position on AJ. Finally, Kaitlyn succeeds and tears the bra right in the middle. AJ’s arms quit fighting and she quickly covers her now bare breasts in a public area. She is screaming for help, but no one helps as they are enjoying the show of a topless Kaitlyn, bare boobs exposed, trying to expose the topless AJ as AJ clings her hands to her chest. Dozens of photos are taken as the crowd cheers Kaitlyn on.

Finally, after the brief struggle police arrive on the scene quickly handcuffing Kaitlyn allowing her large, wet breasts to point out to the crowd as she is removed from the scene. AJ completely playing the role of victim is quickly covered up by a blanket from the police before anyway gets to see her nipples. AJ is absolutely mortified that she wound up topless and wet in a dirty pond, but she had a small sense of satisfaction knowing that it would only tease the fans further once the police report hit the internet and no fans got a picture of her bare breasts. However, she was disappointed as she would miss David Letterman and end her media tour of New York as Kaitlyn got arrested and she had to go to the police station herself. All AJ knew is that she would somehow find a way to make Kaitlyn’s life worse come Monday Night RAW.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post: