View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 03:26 PM

Thanked 1,861 Times in 100 Posts
Default 2 Fuckbuddies.

When I was in my 20's my 19 year old fuckbuddy (some pictures of her are around here) who was the company receptionist called me one day and asked whether I'd like to keep her company by eating my lunch near her desk as she manned the telephones.

Knowing this would usually end in a lot of flirting with the usual result of me getting a boner I couldn't resist.

As I was sat on the low window ledge she swiveled her chair towards me with a knowing smile and parted her legs. She was wearing a long dress/skirt at the time so I had nothing to see. As she swung the chair from left to right she teased her long skirt up her leg until it was above her knee, when she parted her knees quite suddenly.

It was clear she had no panties on and I have a clear view of her lovely shaved pussy.

As I stared in surprise at this bold move she started to masturbate for me. I just sat there as she slid her finger up and down her swollen lips, occasionally slipping a finger inside until it was clear she had cum.

A few minutes later we heard the rest of the office returning from lunch so I beat a retreat back to my desk.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to GabberZZ For This Useful Post: