Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 12:11 AM

Thanked 120,804 Times in 3,247 Posts
Default Ways to expose wife

With my ex I used to make her open the blinds to our bedroom window and leave the bedroom light on while we fucked. Our bedroom faced the street by the corner and I always made her get on top so that if anyone drove by or walked by they would be able to easily see her through the window. I had always wanted to show her off to other people but she was very, very shy about her body so I came up with a plan to gradually expose her more and more through the window. She'd usually get off fast and I'd take my time and really enjoy the sex, working her over and hold off cuming for as long as I could. She'd get impatient and tired if I was taking too long to cum and she would sometimes even begin to beg me to cum. I thought I could use that to my advantage so I'd tell her if she wanted me to cum faster, then she would have to open the blinds on the window. I promised her that if she'd do that and expose herself some I'd cum faster for her. At first she didn't want to do it but she greatly underestimated my ability to sexually outlast her and it wasn't long before she found out the "hard" way that I could keep up the pounding for a very long time. One night we were having sex and I was just pounding away at her and I could tell she was getting tired and she started begging me to cum. I told her again that the way to make me get off faster was for her to open the bedroom window. She finally had no choice but to do it. She was so nervous and worried that one of the neighbors or her friends might see us and she stood at the window peeking out the blinds for a long time trying to get up the nerve to do it. She kept looking over at me perhaps thinking I might change my mind but I wouldn't budge. Finally she cracked the blinds ever so slightly and jumped into bed and I was so excited that she'd actually go through with it that I did cum fairly quickly but that was just the beginning for her. The more we did it, the more I insisted that she open the blinds even further and the more she opened the blinds the better I became at extending the sex and the longer I'd work her over and hold off cuming which exposed her for longer and longer periods. Usually I'd have her get on top and face the open window so she could see any approaching headlights of cars coming around the corner or coming down the road. Whenever she spotted an approaching car she'd panic and try to duck down as much as she could and at first I let her but as I grew in my desire to expose her I began to hold her up so that if any person did drive by and glance at the window she'd be totally exposed. She would be so nervous and she'd close her eyes I guess hoping that if she didn't see them, they wouldn't see her. All I could see were the lights as they went by or hear the car accelerate. I cannot say for sure that anyone ever saw her but I can say that several times cars came around the corner and slowed WAY down almost to a stop before driving on and once after I had cum and she had closed the blinds and turned off the lights, we noticed a car parked across the street with it's lights off that slowly drove away and I never told her this but one night after we were done I happened to notice a guy smoking a cigarette, kind of half-hiding behind our neighbors car. I don't know who he was and for all I know it could have been the neighbor, but whoever he was, I think he got to watch a very good show that night!! All the close calls were very exciting but knowing that somebody had been that close to that open window most likely watching my wife riding my cock and totally exposed like that really got me off!!
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to jizzman For This Useful Post: