Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 11:55 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Hi everyone. It has been a really busy week for all of us and I have been checking the email on this site and got involved in a conversation with a guy about things I like. My husband urged me to post my reply and sent me the pics I added. So, for everyone with the same questions here is my answer. (I removed the posters screen name from the quoted text in case he didn't want others to know his question.)

Quote:
You are a very sexy and liberated woman. I love reading your tales and wish I could meet someone like you who is openminded about sex. I have a question for you if it is ok to ask. I love having my balls sucked and my ass rimmed but have found it difficult to find a woman who is into doing this for me during sex. Is this something you enjoy or are open to doing?
Here is my reply, we have chatted a lot together but this might be something everyone else is interested in too.
Hi, thanks for your question. I can't say that licking a guys balls or his ass is something I think about doing or desire. Not that I am opposed to it either. During sex when I am turned on I have done many things that I would not normally think about or necessarily find erotic outside of doing in the heat of the moment.

Both my husband and my boyfriend (and for that matter most guys I have done) enjoy both these acts you asked about. My husband says I enjoy giving this but I think it is more I enjoy giving them the pleasure it brings them.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20130519_024231.jpg   IMG_20130519_024451.jpg  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: