View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
However, I would enjoy your posts
much more if you were posting because you wanted to, rather than as punishment.
Don't let her fool you, Mudbug; she enjoys being on here a great deal. She loves reading the replies, and she gets disappointed when they die down. She's gotten extremely turned on every time I've had her post, and I had her post the outdoor pictures in the last thread because she had enjoyed the response to the first pictures so much.

While the outcome of posting pictures is very fun for her, it's still very difficult; she couldn't do it without me ordering her. The last time she posted she was distracted by it for days afterwards, so I haven't had her do it for a while. Depending on how she handles it this time I may have her post more often, though.

I'm interested in requests for new pictures of Expie, though I make no promises about fulfilling them. I only thought about pictures of her in heels after somebody in the previous thread brought it up- I didn't even know she owned the ridiculous heels she's wearing in the latest pictures before then Someone in the last thread also requested a picture of her spreading her ass, and I'll probably have her post at least on of those next time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xaos For This Useful Post: