View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 03:15 AM

Thanked 1,216 Times in 76 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason77256 View Post
In the strip clubs where my wifes clothes haMore often than not, the dancers are happy to play with your wife because it gets them good tips.
I am hoping that is the case this time i go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_jammer View Post
Respectfully, I have to disagree here. It's not 'anything goes'; there are limits. My wife and I own a timeshare in the Quarter and we are there just about every year. We've talked to the cops and the locals in the Quarter about public nudity. Most of them (90%) don't have a problem with women showing their breasts. Some (50%-ish) only tolerated the breasts as long as it didn't cause a problem - crowds blocking roads, starting fights, etc. Almost all of them disapproved of full nudity. Anything 'below the belt', male or female, is unacceptable and will get you arrested, with the cooperation of the locals pointing you out to the cops.
What about in clubs I mentioned (Razzoo's and The Dungeon), we don't intend to have nudity there may be just raise the skirt above the ass or something thereof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_jammer View Post
I have seen wives go up to the stage to tip the dancer, and sometimes they get a kiss, sometimes they get laid down and have their top pulled up for the dancer to play with their tits, and I have even seen one wife willingly stripped naked and sent back to her husband without her clothes. (The dancer returned them after her set, but the wife stayed naked in the corner anyway.) But Jason is right - the answer is JUST ASK.
The question is what do I ask ? Do I be frank and ask them to take my wife on the stage and strip her? Any tips would help. Also, I have to ask, what strip club was this ? Rick's Sporting Saloon seems a little prudish in that respect methinks

Any suggestions to strip clubs where this would be welcomes would be appreciated, we are looking for clubs which don't aren't exactly packed with bar flies or whatever the strip club equivalent of that is. Something where the ambiance is conducive for a slightly shy person on drinks to let loose

Thanks a lot Jammer and Jason !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pulsarad For This Useful Post: