Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 02:36 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
This happened many years ago when we were newlyweds with a baby, .................................................. ., she rolled the stroller to right outside the dressing room, she said she left a little gap to keep an eye on the baby. She noticed in the mirror as she tried on the tops that the guy, if he turned her way, would be able to see her. She thought for a second about closing the gap, but realized she got a little thrill that he might see her, ................................She stood there topless, trying on different bras and she saw out of the corner of her eye that he was looking her way. She said all women change what they do if they know someone is watching them undressed, she said you can't help but to stand straighter, hold your shoulders back and "model" yourself. She saw in the mirror that her nipples were now erect. She found a top that fit, that was the hardest part, so she went for the bottoms, leaving her bikini panties on...................... She got topless where he could see her a few more times before she found the suit she wanted. She didn't tell me about this until years later when she was more comfortable about her showing off.
Super HOT story!
and those words.........if they know someone is watching them undressed, she said you can't help but to stand straighter, hold your shoulders back and "model" made me think of something similar my wife once told me about dressing rooms. I believe I wrote about this here at some point in time.

While I can't say if the wife has ever purposely put on a dressing room show, that is definitely something that she is likely to have done. She's into be seen "accidently".

But she's told me she's had fantasies of being watched, not so much through open curtains, but by hidden (security?) cameras. And with that in mind, she's said that when in a dressing room she always tries to be as feminine as possible, imagining that she is being filmed. Modeling, if you will. Just in case.... because you just never know for sure if you're being watched.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: