Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 08:29 AM

Default At the chino

It must be 30 years ago, when my ex and I discovered the little shop everyone called the chino. It had only two booths, facing a wall-high mirror to prove, how you look with your new clothes. We had been there over months, and normaly we were the only ones in there. So we never closed the curtains, my wife put down her clothes and slipped into the new ones, watching herself doing that in the mirror.

I think it was nearly a year later, when I was thirsty from a long shopping and sat down at this small table, were the guys offered tea oder water to their customers. At this moment I found out, that you had a nearly perfect view from this seats to the mirror facing the booths. It was a clear view to the first booth, the secon was not so good. I got up, told my wife about it and she stripped down to nothing, giving me the show. I tried different places in the store, but it was only this small table with its three chairs to give someone the opportunity to peep.

When we went shopping to the chinos from then on, we first proved, if somenone sat at the table. Be sure, there was often sitting someone, waiting for his wife to be ready shopping or after shopping some things for himself. And we had a lot of fun continuing our changings without clothing the curtain. It was a lot of fun and spiced up our sex-life.

We left this city in the late 90's, were divorced later and I came back 2010. I don't know, why I never noticed, that this shop was still in its old place. It was 2014, when I walked down this road and had a great flashback form the 80's and 90's. I went in, bought some socks and sat down at the table. As in former times, there were only two more persons in (execept for the staff girl). When I put my cup of tea, I saw this young girl slipping into a short red skirt. And they had left the curtain open. She had not to move out of the booth to see, that the skirt was not proper. She pulled it down an took the next one. Also red.

Now her guy came into the room, looked at me, said hello and took something from a shelf. Then he want back, his girl was now undressed to blouse and slip. The talked and then she stripped absolutely naked. After this she slipped into a bathsuit, turned around, watched herself in the mirror and stripped again. She was very lovely, tall but slim and with perky little A (or maybe B) cups. She showed me everything. Little titties from front and both sideviews, nice shaved pussy with the slit glancing, a perfect view on hjer lips between spread legs when she sat on the stool and put her feet into the bathsuit, a nice ass when she turned round and at the end a perfect bendover with firmly spread legs! She dressed up again and they left they booth. They both smiled at me and looked in my eyes when they passed the table, paid their bill and left. Also her face was so lovely. I'm so sure, they played the same game I had played nearly 30 years ago.

I went to the chinos until it closed in 2016, but I never saw them again. I saw others, pretty ones and ugly ones, but it was never the same as it had been with this young couple.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to OlliP For This Useful Post: