View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 08:34 AM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 51 Posts
Default my hottest, best, classic mystery chicks

The women I post in this thread are among my all time favorites. As far as I know they're amateurs not affiliated with any pay site, so if you know otherwise please let me know (I want to stay out of trouble, but also find more pics of these girls if possible!!). There are, of course, a lot of all-time favorites that will be left out (like Liza B and Jenya D from MET Art, etc). If I have enough to make up a set I’ll post a zip as well as some of the pics. If it's only a few pics I’ll post them, along with what I know (usually very little).

My pr0n hard drive died about 3 years ago. I’ve managed to recapture a great deal of stuff, and even gotten more complete sets and more info on many of my favorites, but many of my favorites from the 90s seem to be all but gone forever. Most of this stuff is pre-2005, and much of it from the 90s.

First time I’ve posted anything other than comments. I’ve greatly enjoyed the 'classic' threads and even found some pics (and sets) I’ve been looking for, so time to give some back (and maybe find out if there are any more pics by some of these hotties!)

The First Girl: Tanya, from the 90s

I haven't been able to find any more of her yet, not on here, not on Imagefap, not anywhere. I first uh... came across her pictures on Usenet in the 90s. there were quite a few of them, including many in (and out) of office clothes (a favorite theme of mine).
Attached Thumbnails
tanya123.jpg   260443598.jpg  

The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to schnytzal For This Useful Post:
45auto, 9inchloverx, abazaba101, acentric, anders37, annacondom, arnoldziffel, badmojo, banjoman1225, big gimpin, bigtunaman, billywhiz45, Bongo boy, breastexp101, brunettesrule, calabash, captkerp, cemoorehead, Closetrednecj, coach555, coachbeaver, colascne1, connormacl, CooterDawg, DasDude, dognheat, dougsant, dustrbd, e32100, echoes46, Elias6330, f250girl, Fango, fapfreediet, felinith69, flman1, Frankieboy_0, fuzzy121, fz1, gandolf, Ghost In Oblivion, ginocop, hdduece, henry5743, homa1, hpassage, iDnA@1, Iron280, ishowwife, jack nyte, jackrockpete, jmw55018, joelook, Joemon, lcl511, likeemtight14, marcopm93, mastic, mike2524, mindoiler, monke, Mudbug, mydnitekobra, m_blind, ninja10, nm385, nordstrom, Officer, oldpipe, Oleright, PantyLuv, peanut918, Prescott, quartz_101, ray123456, renorti, rickgbf, roguewarrior, sapped, sarratt69, semo1, tahoefire, tarstarken, thramj, thredkamel, tintin10, tjn357, trexxxz, vadymi, Willy74, xp2, Zzza