View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 12:55 PM

Thanked 8,326 Times in 327 Posts
Default Mine

Up to about 3 years ago I frequented a lap dance club in Herts England(unbeknown to my mrs). I eventually got friendly with a very attractive German girl who worked there but lived about 30 miles away, she taught yoga during the day and so had an amazing figure. I asked her if she'd be interested in private work, no response. However next time I went there she mentioned it and said ok. During the day my mrs is away working till 7pm, and I only lived a short way from home. Anyway she visited my house on numerous occasions after that. It started with just dressing up sexy, stripping and photos, then it slowly got more intimate and we sucked, licked and fucked. We also did a couple of hotels near to me as well. I also continued to visit her at the club, where she would suck me off in the VIP lounge. She had an amazing body, but was a typical vain arrogant German cow. I spent 2 or 3k on privates with her. I eventually got tired of her and stopped it. I still have my photos of her to remember her by, the dirty arrogant German sl*t.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post: