Thread: [Request for Fictional Stories] Wedding day
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 04:39 PM

6 months after our night of sexy fun, there had sadly been no repeat performance. Ann-Marie had got a job about 20 miles away so I rarely saw her. Occasionally I saw her in the pub,but her with her mates,or a new boyfriend,and me with my friends.
Then I booked a trip to Vera Playa in Spain for a week.
My friend Sue usually did my waxing but she was away in Portugal with her family. Ann-Marie had mentioned before that she used to work in a beauty salon and still had her wax pot.
So I rang her and after a few minutes of small talk I asked her if she would mind doing me.She said sure, "It was a lot of fun last time I did you", and laughed. I also laughed and was glad she couldn't see me blush.We made plans for her to come to mine that evening and we had the place to ourselves.
She brought a bottle of wine with her and winked at me as she showed me. Albarino of course, like last time.An Aldi special she told me.
She wasn't as good as Sue and didn't do a great job really.I told her I was a bit sore.She asked me if I wanted her to kiss me better.Sure I told her expecting her to kiss me.She did,but on my now red hairless pussy.I gasped.She kissed me there again,and again.Then her toungue licked my clitoris.I grabbed her head and pushed her on me.She licked me like her life depended on it.I was in heaven.My pussy was soaking.Then she slipped a finger inside me and I reached new heights.Then,she used a finger on her other hand to rub my bum.It was soaked from my pussy juices dripping down.Soon I had a finger in both holes while she continued to lick me.
Then I heard my husband Jake open the hall door downstairs."Honey I'm home", he said,our little corny joke.I shouted down that I was getting waxed and would be down soon.Ann-Marie cupped my breasts and snogged me.She's cumming", she shouted down.
She picked up her bag and walked to the door."My turn next time," she said.She walked past my husband as she left.He later told me she blatantly eyed him up and down,obviously flirting.She grabbed his tie and shouted back to me, Jake can come too",and left.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackelaine For This Useful Post: