Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 11:44 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

After many late nights I got home from work at a normal hour today so that we can leave out early tomorrow morning for the resort for the weekend. After dinner I was sitting outside enjoying the evening sunset and air when my wife came outside and sat next to me. As we talked she began rubbing my crotch through my shorts and then ran her hand up the leg opening. She remarked that I seemed ready to go tonight and she said since I was too tired to do anything last night she wanted to make it up to me. A few minutes later I am standing beside the hot tub with my shorts on the deck and my wife is naked on her knees sucking my cock.

David walked out about five minutes into it and pulled his shorts off walking up and my wife began stroking him while sucking me. David used his phone to take a few shots as we both got our cocks sucked. When David got ready to cum he told my wife and she just kept going until he blew his load into her mouth and then she moved back over to me and sucked me until I finished.

With cum on her cheek and dripping from her chin she said she hoped we would both now leave her alone tonight because she was tired and had a long day at work. She went inside, brushed her teeth and has been in bed for over an hour sleeping sound. The weekend is starting out good!

• Mine is the cock at the top of the images, to her left and David is the one at the bottom of the images on her right.
Attached Thumbnails
Wife knows what I like.jpg   Loving wife offering oral.jpg  

My wife dividing her oral skills between us.jpg   wife taking us both together.jpg  

Me on her left with dave joining on her right.jpg  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: