Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 04:19 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
She said the sex was incredible but she assured me it was only sex and she could only make love to me. This is a huge distinction for her. We wondered if your wife makes this distinction with her other partners and with you and David?
First, I must say it sounds like both you and your wife are really enjoying this new aspect of your relationship. The night you describe sounds very erotic and hot.

Insofar as making a distinction between sex and love, yes, my wife makes the same explanations. As a matter of fact even with David she has not ever told him she loves him even during the heat of the moment. She says she cares very much for him but that he is not her husband and the relationship is entirely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
I asked her if she thought she might be ok with me being in the room like you guys talk about and she said she didn't know but right now she does not think she could do it if I were watching or in the room with her.
As long as you and she are both on the same page and it does not interfere with your relationship then however, whatever you do is great. We know people who like to engage in the "hotwife" lifestyle and she dates or has sex with others and then they relate the stories to each other. For us it is all part of the individual dynamic of each relationship. Some people engage in bi activity, some in BDSM, other in full swap and some in soft swap only among many other diverse ways. There is no right or wrong in what you do in this area, it is ultimately up to each couple and whatever works for them both is what is right and good for them.

Keep up the play time and let us know how it all goes. We love to hear your adventures.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: