Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
It sounds like you guys had a good start. Congratulations on the move to get involved and to determine if the lifestyle is a fit for you or not.

Insofar as asking if what/how you did is normal, I can't say that there really is a "normal" as every couple has to decide what works for them and what does not. You will find as much diversity in the lifestyle and among different clubs, groups and events as you do people. Ultimately, it is all about what makes you both happy and turns you both on. The only golden rule is that you both go home together at the end of the night/party.

For us the hooking up solo is not something that works. But, that does not mean it is not "normal" it just does not work for us and we know many couples who it is the only way they will hookup or play. So, talk between you and see how you feel when it happens.
Thank you for taking time to answer our post. We have been online talking to a guy all this week and plan to meet him Saturday night. We are traveling again and have a downtown hotel and are meeting him out for drinks. He and my wife have been on the web cam together and she is really excited about meeting him. If it all works out she will invite him back to our hotel. She is not sure if she want's me to be in the room when they play or not so we are playing it by ear. It is really hot just thinking about what might happen. I will post our results and see what you think about it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post: