Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 09:12 PM

Thanked 25,700 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Frumgurl & Ranger

[QUOTE=GRITS;2618698]Mrs. Grits here,

Sorry, my hand can't reach that far thru the computer screen.. lol

And hubbys been gone since Tuesday, and I've been alone... sort of...except yesterday and today...lol....he'll be back on Sunday... Whats a horny girl too do till then ????

[/QUOTE.....Frumgurl wants to know..??... and I like to tell...!lol

Mrs. Grits here..

Hubbys away till Sunday as posted to Ranger, and whats a horny girl too do till her man returns??
Well, I invited "select" friends to stop by and console me in my lonely moments.. ( wink-wink..) while I just happen to be sitting around wearing -all white stockings, heels, and nightie , W/ black garters..
A "select" friend stopped by the other day to make me feel not-alone, so I let him reach under my white maribu trimmed nighty, to console me... he consoled me for about 4 hours that afternoon with his cock & cum ... good thing I wasn't wearing panties...

After he left, another "select " friend stopped by, but by then I told him I didn't need anymore lonely consoling??.... so we spent the next few hours fucking each other to death... I told him who just left a half hour ago, (my select friends all know each other), and he was ok w/ my sperm lubed pussy (sloppy seconds) when I climbed on top of him and slide his cock in me.... THEN my phone rang w/ hubbys ringtone!!.. I answered while impaled on his cock rocking back & forth, and told hubby what I was doing.."honey, your friends cock is under my nightie and in my pussy right now" "... he asked if he came yet?,.. I told him no.. BUT his other friend did earlier.. lol..... he was glad I was having fun.....

I told hubby to listen for a while.., & told my "select" friend , "do you like fucking me while my hubbys on the phone?"... that got him excited while I rode his cock, telling hubby how good his cock feels and more, until the "select" friend let loose a huge moaning sperm load in my pussy that gave me an orgasm too... I told hubby, "I can feel his warm sperm"... "now I have 2 guys sperm in my pussy"... Hubby laughed and told me to leave room for his when he gets home on Sunday... lol...a little more dirty talk and we hung up....
Then me & my "select " friend continued having really hot sex till midnight... I was left on the bed after he went home, cum full used by 2 guys... I slept with their sperm all night enjoying the feeling of it leaking out all night....

The next day, my girlfriend came over for a lezzy-fest... we did our usual cock-tease short- skirt shopping and bar cocktails in the tourist district in Nashville making sure our silky panties were exposed a few times while sitting & bending over...by accident!!!.. lol
Later that night us girls did what us girls do... orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, while eating ice cream & strawberries listening to 80s hair band CDs.

So far so good, while hubbys away. Today, Sat... I met up w/ friends from our "swing" group at their house for lunch.... we gave her husband a FFM afternoon... he really enjoyed being used by 2 women... and we did use him well!!... lol

So tonight I'm home alone, eating ice cream, and anticipating hubbys return tomorrow... he expects to be told all the gory details...

Attached Thumbnails
img20151009_21553449.jpg