Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 01:40 PM

Thanked 9,782 Times in 423 Posts
Default So Close and Yet So Far.....

Earlier this week I was visiting the staff at one of our other locations, and ended up spending time with "Anne" who is a very pretty mid-20s blonde to help her with some computer issues. Anne is petite with what I learned are probably large a-cup or small b-cup breasts and a nice ass as well. I had met her several times before so we have a friendly relationship.

Anne was wearing a red semi-scoop neck top that showed very little cleavage although she did do a couple of minor tugs on it to make sure when we were in a group meeting session. When I worked with her one-on-one I had the good fortune to be able to stand beside her while she was working on her laptop. This put me in a great position to have fun and also to be very frustrated as I was able to get several great db looks.

She was wearing a low-cut bra that was blue with black straps and trim around the cups. I was able to see the entire upper half of her very pretty and pert breasts, but NO NIPPLE !! . From time to time when she moved her arms, her breasts would move too which added to the view. Unfortunately for me, Anne has the fashion sense and funds to buy bras that actually fit her properly, so no matter how much she moved there was no nipple or areola to be seen. On many other occasions with other ladies their bras would've gapped enough to expose everything. There were no tan lines and I'm guessing that her nipples must be small and the same color as her skin--if the areola was darker or larger I'm pretty sure that I would have gotten at least a glimpse.

So there I was shifting my eyes between her computer and her bra, trying not to lose focus or be obvious, and avoiding a natural physical reaction that was about to pop up. It was all I could do to not take out my phone to snap a quick photo, but there was way too much danger there and I actually like my job and knew the odds were that I would mess that up if I got caught.

Anyway, it was a nice diversion for the day, and I learned that Anne's breasts are very pretty and are also a bit larger than I thought. Here's a pic from another occasion that will hint at Anne's charms.
Attached Images

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to oldbuckeye For This Useful Post: