Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 03:58 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Had a GF way back when who was careless about her clothes, most of the time it seemed like she just did not realize what was on display. One day during our senior year of HS when I saw her in the morning she wore a rust / brown color dress that had a fairly deep scoop neck line and the shoulders / sleeves were wide set, so wide that you could see her bra straps [this was way before Madonna made that a style.] When I saw her later that morning between classes the bra straps were no longer visible so I asked her what happened. She said she did not like the straps showing so she removed her bra and left it in her locker. It was not immediately obvious she was braless - guess she was a B cup, never looked at her bra other than getting it off her every weekend night. In any event, the next time I saw her she was leaning over a large table in the library talking with a group of my male friends, gesturing with her arms as she told some story, standing upright and leaning back over again, presumably to keep her voice from carrying too far, it was the library after all. As I walk up behind most of the guys facing her it becomes apparant why she had their rapt attention: every time she leaned over, and stayed there, one could see down her dress and see basically all of her, her jiggling breasts, pinkish brown nipples and down to her yellow bikini panties. At that point in time I did not want everyone looking at my nearly naked GF, so after enjoying the view for a second or 3 I went around the table and told her what was happening. She looked at me and said something like "Oh well" and that was it.

A couple days later a few of the guys ribbed me about my GF's "orbs" asking me what color they were, etc. then claiming they were asking about her eye color... Yeah right. Another friend asked me for days what color her panties were that day, and more times than not he had the right color as I would find out after school in her parents basement. Not that anything was going on between my GF and him, she was just that careless...
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: