View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 02:49 PM

Thanked 4,805 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
Very hot how does she feel knowing she is naked on here? What other ideas do you have planned for her? Ever thought about tieing her naked to a lamppost?
She has given me a few ideas and I have a few of my own. She mentioned posing on a train caboose when there was one on the tracks down the street from our house. Unfortunately she wanted the hat and by the time it got here it moved. I did find one further away and I'm waiting for it to get hot to mention it to her. Another one she mentioned was posing on a baseball diamond. She wants to wear a jersey with her hair tucked under a hat. We have a baseball bat that she's tried getting inside her but it's too wide so maybe if I get a tee ball bat or something smaller I could have her sit on it. What I really want is to get her used to being naked in public during the day. So far a lot of our adventures have been at night with a few exceptions. Being bottomless on the trail was one of those exceptions and when I mentioned a nudist colony she was all for it. Plus she's said she doesn't have a problem with the nudity, it's getting caught by someone she knows in this small town.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post: